Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Eeeh... There were better ones with better motives. But it's all a matter of opinon, I personally like Overlord Baron, Gamou, and Dr. Maki over Banno.

Baron: I MUST KILL THE WEAK SO WEAKNESS DOESN'T EXIST. MUH STRENGTH!
Gamou: I want to meet Aliens and will manipulate kids to do so.
Dr. Maki: I killed my sister because I was jealous now I want to destroy the world for no reason.

THey're not really that great.

At least Banno's whole "world domination and human subjugation via GECK" plan made more sense.

Lurker
At least Banno's whole "world domination and human subjugation via GECK" plan made more sense.

Wait that was plan!?! I thought he wanted to destroy the world to prove that he was smarter than everybody or something.

Better doesn't mean great because let's be honest we can poke a lot holes in Kamen Rider Villian Logic.

Wait that was plan!?! I thought he wanted to destroy the world to prove that he was smarter than everybody or something.

Better doesn't mean great because let's be honest we can poke a lot holes in Kamen Rider Villian Logic.

Banno's plan was to make a world to where anyone who dares opposes him won't have a physical form. However in the end, he was begging Gou not to give him the axe literally. Not to mention that Heart was disgusted at how Banno would forsake his children & Roimudes for Sigma, which he called a monster.

Baron: I MUST KILL THE WEAK SO WEAKNESS DOESN'T EXIST. MUH STRENGTH!
Gamou: I want to meet Aliens and will manipulate kids to do so.
Dr. Maki: I killed my sister because I was jealous now I want to destroy the world for no reason.

THey're not really that great.

Well if you put it that way yeah they sound terrible.
Baron: I will use my strength to create a world where no one will have to go through what I did
Gamou: I want to be alive to meet these aliens, **** waiting
Dr. Maki: All the beautiful things about my sister were sullied in the end. Things must end while they are still beautiful, before they can become corrupted.

I don't enjoy Banno's ambition or overall character because it reduced to, "Look at me, I am satan, I'm going to take over the world" I have trouble with Banno as a villain because there's like no depth to this guy being evil besides him being a really terrible person. I don't know man, can someone like actually explain his plan to me.

Banno : I am the greatest genius of this world, I should become the god of this world!

That's a summary of Banno's plan and motivation.

IMHO a villain doesn't always need to have some sort of Freudian excuse, sometimes a plain "wanna takes over the world" villain can be just as good.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Shingou Axe is officially the destroyer of belts. :laugh:

Best bit was when Banno was pleading for mercy, and Gou said coldly 'The Axe said I could go.'.

Blade Adept
I don't enjoy Banno's ambition or overall character because it reduced to, "Look at me, I am satan, I'm going to take over the world" I have trouble with Banno as a villain because there's like no depth to this guy being evil besides him being a really terrible person. I don't know man, can someone like actually explain his plan to me.

I'm also a little mixed when it comes to Banno. On one hand, I find it somewhat refreshing that our big bad this year is a hammy egocentric psychopath who adheres almost completely to the villains' rulebook with little effort to subvert any of the characteristics. He feels entitled to dominate the world purely on the strength of his intellectual merits and he will happily disregard everything he has built as well as any notions of family to get there. No real vicious personal vendetta gone terribly wrong, or any warped sense of altruistic mission. Distilled villainy.

On the other hand, I suppose it could have been done better. A deeper look into the working relationship between Krim and Banno would have been nice to flesh them out a little more substantially. Otherwise, Banno is a little too hammy for my liking. Like a very exaggerated dial-up-to-11 everything you would ideally hate in a person. Unethical, sadistic mad scientist? Check. Zero regard for family and their wellbeing. Check. Even uses his own son as a pawn at one point. Check. Willing to flat out murder his son, because he's expendable and a nuisance to him. Check. Has just as little regard for his android creations and cackles maniacally when one of them dies in a very public display of human-like behaviour. Check. Literally sees everyone else in the world as data he can store and process? Yup.

It's like the Heart-Brain-Medic trio became too sympathetic to carry the rest of the series as villains following Freeze's hasty demise (or that they feel kids aren't very interested in complex villains), so Banno was conceived as he was to be as far on the end of the spectrum as possible to compensate.