Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

You guys too huh??

Yeah, if anything I want Ghost to use Stronger's and Riderman's Eyecons first :D
Stronger's not dead in-series though. And Riderman "got better". It'd be nice to get a Tackle tribute but it seems unlikely. The requirement for the Eyecon to be patterned after a dead person will probably be waived for Riders. It's not that long until the Drive vs Ghost movie, and the likely debut of a Drive Eyecon.

Heroes are forever
Aye, I expect them to do Eyecons based on Riders, whether they're dead or not. Kamen Riders are not fruits and we still had lockseeds for them.

Fun fact: If you count Decade turning many of them into cards, the times they pretended to die (All Riders, SHT, KRT, etc.) and other such shenanigans such as Rider 3 "defeating" the Double Riders, then every main up to Wizard has died at some point.

Oh, good timing! I was just about to ask if you guys had talked about whether or not Ghost could/would use dead Riders as Eyecons in the future. I need to get more active. :laugh:

So some Drive 46 spoilers here, but since I don't see a Movie Wars thread yet, I figured I'd ask:
Anyone think it might be possible to see a Chaser Eyecon popping up specifically to give his character a sendoff in the movie? I'm not confident it will happen, but I can't help but think it might be possible, not to mention a nice goodbye given the whole "you've proven yourself so human..." potential it has.

Lurker
Aye, I expect them to do Eyecons based on Riders, whether they're dead or not. Kamen Riders are not fruits and we still had lockseeds for them.

Fun fact: If you count Decade turning many of them into cards, the times they pretended to die (All Riders, SHT, KRT, etc.) and other such shenanigans such as Rider 3 "defeating" the Double Riders, then every main up to Wizard has died at some point.

I would say up to Drive (since he had to die to get Type Tridon), a person can make some argument about main riders dying at some point.

Ex: Gaim & OOO's giving up their humanity can be considered dying.

On the subject of 15 Eyecons, what if they pull a Gaim with the toys and swap in a new belt that uses different ones partway through the show?

33 + Possible Legend Rider releases.

The lack of any Legend Eyecons in the 1st quarter toyguide makes me think they'll be like what happened with Drive. There'll be one or two as exclusives tied to the Spring movie, but most of them, if they're made, will be just collector's exclusive items, sold in a package together.

On the subject of 15 Eyecons, what if they pull a Gaim with the toys and swap in a new belt that uses different ones partway through the show?

It could happen, but I think it'd be a mistake. Both the Genesis Driver/Genesis Core and the Mach Driver failed to sell, at least based on the numbers we can see. They should just focus and build upon the main belt.

I have a feeling that the Legend Eyecons will only be used to "revive" a character a la the Heisei Lockseed in the Gaim movie. Some disaster is gonna "exterminate" all Riders, Ghost will use them to bring them back from the dead. calling it now.

I have a feeling that the Legend Eyecons will only be used to "revive" a character a la the Heisei Lockseed in the Gaim movie. Some disaster is gonna "exterminate" all Riders, Ghost will use them to bring them back from the dead. calling it now.

After the Riders fight and kill each other for no reason of course.

Looks like the official twitter is up.
It's real this time because the toei official news twitter is following them.