Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

R

raden238

This Ghost teaser looks promising. The thing thats weird though are the eyecons being sentient and coming from space?!? Meanwhile the Ghost's form spirits are there own separate entity. We didn't get any info about this before. I don't think this is canon because of that and seems like it was just a dream.

The cgi looks like an upgrade but since this is toku, it can only last so long in the series. I got Den-O, Kiva and Gaim vibes from this. Weren't there originally rumors of a street dancer Rider for Ghost?? The teaser matched that rumor.

The thing thats weird though are the eyecons being sentient and coming from space?!? Meanwhile the Ghost's form spirits are there own separate entity. We didn't get any info about this before. I don't think this is canon because of that and seems like it was just a dream.

The last batch of scans showed the spirit jacket things along with the actual forms, so I think that is going to be part of the show.

That's certainly a different approach to the usual 15 to 30 second promo's we've gotten.

I wonder if the beginning of the promo was part of the first episode too.

Combined with the Drive/Ghost episode this might be the most hyped season yet.

Also how do we classify ghost? Does he have alien based tech( the eyecons) or supernatural?

That promo video looks really cool!
Maybe the eyecons were separate from the spirits at first, but the spirits later come to dwell in them?

From the scans, after Ghost activate the eyecon, the jacket will wrap around/surround him and he transforms

It seems that filming for the 2016 Ghost & Drive Movie Taisen will begin soon(or has already begun?), as toei has put out a notice asking for volunteer extras to play police-related people on Sept 5

Otaku University Student
http://youtu.be/Oo-xY9n4JFQ

Cautiously optimistic.

GogogoGhost-CBLZ-EN-C-1E.png

Last edited:
Wow. the Ganma aren't exactly on par with the roimude in terms of design are they? xD I mean, they don't look deboss-cheap or anything, but the few we've seen so far don't look nearly as good os a lot of heisei monsters. Maybe it's the whole possessing objects thing, which is normally more of a sentai design trait. Spear looked ok, but I get the sense spear is a general. the motw ones so far look "eh"

Good thing the riders are still gorgeous.