Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Toku Prince
Takuya Mizoguchi will play Shibuya. He previously portrayed young Ryotaro/Den-O starting from "I'm Born!"
Kazuhiko Nishimura, Liveman’s Joh Ohara/Yellow Lion, will portray Ryu Tenkuuji, Takeru’s late father
Yasuomi Sano will portray Yasushi Onodera
Popular voice actress Aoi Yūki will voice a character named Yurusen (could she voice the Ghost Driver?)
Shimamoto Kazuhiko has been confirmed as the monster designer (as rumoured)
The Big Bang Project will assist with monster designs

Alan is not the name of a Kamen Rider. It is the name of an accountant. Whose co-workers hate him, and flush his sales reports down the toilet.

(Also they tend to like introducing new characters as Riders, and our secondary Rider is someone that's already in the cast, so ...)

Well, okay, maybe not necessarily the third Kamen Rider. But he will be a Kamen Rider at some point. His whole "mysterious past" thing just screams Kamen Rider material. Gives me a big Chaser vibe for some reason.

TaintedSeraph said:
Kazuhiko Nishimura, Liveman’s Joh Ohara/Yellow Lion, will portray Ryu Tenkuuji, Takeru’s late father

Awesome, glad to see him show up again. I mean, he's probably only going to be in one or two episodes, but it's always nice to see Toei make these callbacks.

Popular voice actress Aoi Yūki will voice a character named Yurusen (could she voice the Ghost Driver?)

Kamen Rider Gaim is written by Madoka Magica's head writer, Kamen Rider Ghost features Madoka. It's funny how that show has made an impact on Kamen Rider these last few years.

Shimamoto Kazuhiko has been confirmed as the monster designer (as rumoured)

Whoa, one of Ishinomori's last protegees? Awesome. Hopefully this means we'll get some memorable monsters this year.

Cool. It'll be a return to KR for her. She played young Mari in KR 555(credited under the name Yabusaki Aoi).

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Well, okay, maybe not necessarily the third Kamen Rider. But he will be a Kamen Rider at some point. His whole "mysterious past" thing just screams Kamen Rider material. Gives me a big Chaser vibe for some reason.

Spectre seems to fill that role, though. The "mysterious past" could be something like the mystery surrounding Sagara ... he even looks like Sagara, lol

Toku Prince
Takeru is the "sky" (Tenkū 天空) and Makoto is the "deep sea" (Fukami 深海). It's very likely that a third Rider would be "Earth" (Daichi 大地).

MV Maker
I admit, I'm not totally sold on Takeru's actor (the guy looks a liiiittle young, and too much like Wataru from Kiva for my taste), but hey, can't judge a book by it's cover. Everyone else looks fine.

Also, it sounds like EVERYONE has a secret of some kind. Let's hope that works for the shows favor.

9XtKOnA.jpg
CMqruJpUwAIw8GF.jpg

Several more, including one where he can't reach the pedals of his own motorbike.

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20150818-00000074-sph-ent.view-000

http://mdpr.jp/photo/detail/1790410

20 more photos: http://newslounge.net/archives/178030

DSC_06761.jpg

DSC_00381.jpg

DSC_0701.jpg

Some more here too: http://www.cinemacafe.net/article/2015/08/18/33486.html

R

raden238

So how old are these cast members? They look like high school kids. Another Toqger situation?

So my first thought...well OK, my first thought was "wow that's an 'interesting' shirt, new lead guy", but aside from that...is it just me or is Spectre's outfit some kind of uniform? Are we in "mysterious organisation" territory again? More importantly, will his boss be making cake?

Takeru's shirt looks like a modern reinterpretation of traditional japanese clothing. I like it.

So how old are these cast members? They look like high school kids. Another Toqger situation?

Lead actor Nishime is 17, while the other young cast are in their 20s.
We don't know the ages of their characters but should be close to the actual ages of the actors.