It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
I'll definitely be there September 19th with my fish fingers and custard . From me all these Peter Capaldi as the 12th doctor are the only episodes that I've been able to actually watch when they initially come out for the first time on the BBC with Matt Smith it was always the digital cable thing as well as the 9th and 10th doctor and anything else like a special so I guess you could say that he was my doctor more than any of the others:buttrock:

[video=youtube;0csVdLbDMO4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0csVdLbDMO4[/video]​

So everyone seems to be creaming themselves over some girl from Game of Thrones being in Doctor Who (haven't seen it so don't care), but nobody seems to want to talk about how there's a frikkin' Leomon behind her at one point?!

Oh and Daleks from multiple eras in the same scenes too (but thankfully there's no sign of the rubbish "new paradigm" ones from season five).

Lurker
So Moffat is leaving in 2017, there's no series this year, and the showrunner replacing Moffat is Chris Chibnall

Not sure which to be truly bummed about.

Lurker
The new companion was announced last week, a newcomer called Pearl Mackie (black actress) who's character name is Bill.

I think from the short preview we got of the doctor in the new companion running away from Daleks it isn't proof positive that the new companion is bad but Clara Oswald is a tough act to follow and I'm pretty sure show pop up again even though the doctor deleted his memory of her. is Sarah Jane can come back even get around TV show maybe we'll do that with Clara? currently she's running around time and space in between Heartbeats quite literally with ashilr

Lurker
I think from the short preview we got of the doctor in the new companion running away from Daleks it isn't proof positive that the new companion is bad but Clara Oswald is a tough act to follow

Not really. I'm glad to see the back of that cow

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Not really. I'm glad to see the back of that cow
Makes the two of us.
And I don't even hate actress or anything, but Clara is just one big embarrassment on the Doctor's legacy.

I thought series 9 was far better than series 8, both in general and with regards to Clara. But I really hated that drawn-out wangsty final episode so I'm quite satisfied to have seen the end of her for now. I only hope Capaldi doesn't decide to follow in Tennent's footsteps and bow out along with his showrunner. I'd hate the next series to be his last and I'd love a more longlasting Doctor.

Side note, there seems to be some "coming soon" stuff starting to appear about the spin-off 'Class'. Personally I'm not at all interested in "Torchwood Babies" but to each their own.

Personally after seeing the trailer for the spin-off class and at the end the 12th doctor saying I used to be the caretaker here I hope it doesn't gain more interest than the new Doctor Who season with hopes of Peter Capaldi cameos I think that was a one-time thing to really cement the interest of the viewers Imo not really a big thing David Tennant showed up in Torchwood a lot