I liked him when he wasn't a god
A couple of extra details:

Miku is basically a glorified extra who does nothing important.
Heart, Brain and Medic appear in only one scene.
Mach and Chase are not really important, they disappear partway through the movie although Mach returns near the end for a brief fight which gives Shinnosuke the time he needs to pick up a Driver discarded by 108
The real Krim/Mr Belt does go evil, but it's because he's under the influence of Dark Drive. Whether this means that the "change" Banno made to his programming is something else, remains to be seen.

I've read some movie spoiler reviews too

Adding on some more spoilers...
The movie takes place over a period of seven days starting from Aug 6.
Belt-san going berserk may be due to the chip Banno inserted in 40.(conjecture by the writers of the movie reviews)
Chase entrusts his Mach Driver to Shinnosuke at some point.
Proto-Tridoron was kept in the first Drivepit.
Future-108's goal is to fuse with his past self in order to create a permanent Global Freeze.
Present-108 fuse with Future-108, and evolve to Paradox Roidmude.
Belt-san succeeds in going back to normal from a backup.

Last edited:
Lurker
Two new scans including the summaries for Drive episode 42, 43 and 44 have been released. I also put their sources at the end of the summaries I translated, and so enjoy ;) :

Japanese :

第42話 - 2015年08月16日 : 女神の真実はどこにあるのか

進ノ介は事件の裏側にある意外な真相を知ったことで、美鈴たちを救うためにも、あえてメディックに協力しようとする。ところがそこへ、あるロイミュードの体を乗っ取った蛮野博士が現われる。

English :

42nd Episode - 2015/08/16 : Where it is that the truth about the goddess is.

In order to save Misuzu and the others as well, Shinnosuke will dare to try to cooperate with Medic because of the fact that he learned a surprising truth who lies behind the case. However, Doctor Banno, who has taken possession of a Roimyuud’s body, is going to appear there.

Japanese :

第43話 - 2015年08月23日 : 第二のグローバルフリーズはいつ起きるのか

進ノ介たちを裏切り、世界の支配者になるという野望をあらわにした蛮野博士。彼は、ベルトさんから盗んだ研究資料を使って自分用のベルトを作り、金色のドライブ「ゴルドドライブ」へと変身した。それによって超進化態と同等の存在となり、強大な力を手に入れた。蛮野は最終目的の達成のために超進化態であるハート、メディック、ブレンを「約束の地」と呼ばれる場所に集めようとする。一方、ブレンは蛮野のたくらみに利用されないために、必死の逃亡を続けていた。

English :

43rd Episode - 2015/08/23 : When it is that the second Global Freeze will occur.

Doctor Banno betrayed Shinnosuke and the others and revealed his ambition of becoming the ruler of the world. He created a belt that is for his personal use by using research materials that he stole from Belt-san, and he transformed into a golden Drive “Gold Drive”. Due to that, he became an existence that is on the same level as the super evolved form of Roimyuuds and he obtained a strong power. Banno will try to gather Heart, Medic and Brain (who are super evolved forms) in a place called the "promised land" for the achievement of his final goal. Meanwhile, Brain was continuing his desperate escape in order to not be exploited by Banno’s scheme.

Japanese :

第44話 - 2015年08月30日 : だれがハートを一番愛していたか

ベルトさんはブレンの身柄を狙う蛮野博士の行動から、その目的を察知。進ノ介たちとともに蛮野の野望を防ぐべく捜査を続けていた。そこへ、特状課の課長・本願寺純から、とある情報が入る。

English :

44th Episode - 2015/08/30 : Who it is that was loving Heart the most.

Belt-san is going to sense from the actions of Doctor Banno, who aims for Brain’s body, the goal of that person. Belt-san was continuing the investigation together with Shinnosuke and the others in order to stop in advance Banno’s ambition. A certain information will arrive there from the chief of the Special Unit, Hongangi Jun.

Japanese :

第45話 - 2015年09月06日 : サブタイトル未定

English :

45th Episode - 2015/09/06 : Subtitle undecided.

Scans :

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd...._=1447894198_aa07d7c56175e8d2b80d536b85d792d6
https://scontent-gru1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=e436dc6b0344df960ff6c6a66a2b9f1a&oe=5640DEB9

Last edited:
Two new scans including the summaries for Drive episode 42, 43 and 44 have been released. I also put their sources at the end of the summaries I translated, and so enjoy ;) :
Japanese :

第43話 - 2015年08月23日 : 第二のグローバルフリーズはいつ起きるのか

進ノ介たちを裏切り、世界の支配者になるという野望をあらわにした蛮野博士。彼は、ベルトさんから盗んだ研究資料を使って自分用のベルトを作り、金色のドライブ「ゴルドドライブ」へと変身した。それによって超進化態と同等の存在となり、強大な力を手に入れた。蛮野は最終目的の達成のために超進化態であるハート、メディック、ブレンを「約束の地」と呼ばれる場所に集めようとする。一方、ブレンは蛮野のたくらみに利用されないために、必死の逃亡を続けていた。

English :

43rd Episode - 2015/08/23 : When it is that the second Global Freeze will occur.

Doctor Banno betrayed Shinnosuke and the others and revealed his ambition of becoming the ruler of the world. He created a belt that is for his personal use by using research materials that he stole from Belt-san, and he transformed into a golden Drive “Gold Driveâ€. Due to that, he became an existence that is on the same level as the super evolved form of Roimyuuds and he obtained a strong power. Banno will try to gather Heart, Medic and Brain (who are super evolved forms) for the achievement of his final goal. Meanwhile, Brain was continuing his desperate escape in order to not be exploited by Banno’s scheme.

Hi, this is my first post here. :)

On the Japanese Ep 43 summary, it indicates that Banno is summoning all the super evolved Roidmudes (Heart, Brain and Medic) to gather at what he calls the "Promised Land" (「約束の地」). As the Promised Number no doubt is complete, what is this other goal that Banno has in mind? My brother and I have been watching Drive TV series throughout, and our speculation that Banno is intending to take over and merge the super evolved Roidmude bodies together into one body. That is why Brain is running away from Banno as the Roidmudes' original personalities will be destroyed. It's possible the Promised Number has been programmed into the Roidmudes by Banno in order to make them carry out this "prophecy". So does that mean Kamen Rider Gold Drive is not the final form needed by Banno to evolve into a god?

Lurker
Those summaries sound like Brain is becoming a punching bag AGAIN. He must have gotten on Banno's bad side during the time the latter was inside the tablet

I like the way the start of 41 was set up. The atmosphere was like a horror-mystery.

Wow, Banno is such a horrible person. How did he manage to produce two good kids like Kiriko and Go?

So did Banno use Roidmude 006 as his body. I really wanted to see his advanced form. Why not use number 004, considering that he basically had control of him to use in creating the Driver.

004 is the movie villain, he's the false Krim.

EDIT: He is? Whoops, my bad then.

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Wow, Banno is such a horrible person. How did he manage to produce two good kids like Kiriko and Go?

Because genes often skip a generation. Kiriko and Gou's children will all be supervillains.