Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
If Savior does appear in Duke's portion, will it just be with the Zukaro lock seed, if so then in Knuckle's will it have someone using that lockseed again alongside the Blood Orange lockseed with the genesis core then?

Scan says Savior appears in Duke's portion not Knuckle's.

Wow, there are actually restocks for the Gaim DX toys in November. Has this ever happened before?

Well simply speaking the series itself (and the toys) are really popular. HK is also airing the series next summer so there's bound to be more toys being restocked (although probably not the premium Bandai ones).

Right now in HK the Gaim DX toys are priced ridiculously high, in comparison Drive toys are really cheap. You can buy the Drive Driver, Mach Driver, Shingou Axe, and the Handle Ken and they're probably worth less than a Sonic Arrow right now.

Otaku University Student
Well simply speaking the series itself (and the toys) are really popular. HK is also airing the series next summer so there's bound to be more toys being restocked (although probably not the premium Bandai ones).

Right now in HK the Gaim DX toys are priced ridiculously high, in comparison Drive toys are really cheap. You can buy the Drive Driver, Mach Driver, Shingou Axe, and the Handle Ken and they're probably worth less than a Sonic Arrow right now.

That's phenomenal! You'd think Toei would take notice. (^.^') It's a good thing too, as my Sengoku Driver is broken in more places than I care to count thanks to me playing with it so much.

Speaking of toys, I am so conflicted on getting any Gaiden Merch outside of the LockSeeds.

FIGURE-012117_01.jpg

Also, I really hope they bring out a Real Action Heroes Zangetsu. No way am I paying that price for Gaim, but I'll do so for a high-quality masterpiece figure of Zangetsu. Heck, the visors even lights up.

Lurker
Twitter account posted a clear image of Savior along with the Rider for Knuckle's story, Black Baron. CONSIDERING the premise of Knuckle's story, I figure it was 110% inevitable that there would be a Baron redeco. Gaim has TWO dark counterparts and it's not often the secondary gets one, so why not?

tumblr_nsjja8GUNB1sih9h2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsjja8GUNB1sih9h2o2_500.jpg

Pleased to see that the Zakuro armor has a seed-like texture painted onto the previously white parts of the armor, and they're a darker red, so it's trying to actually LOOK like the fruit. Knew there'd be something to this recolor when we got a better image. It's also the Malus helmet like I figured, can't make out the helmet piece though. Also hey, Blood Orange shoulder pad. I guess that's a thing that can happen when you mix 'em - I imagined that when we got rumors of Jinba Melon early on.

I notice the left thigh of Savior having some red color.
Black Baron....I am not really digging that recolor but happy to see a dark counterpart of a secondary rider.
IMO, Black Baron quite fits the story of Knuckle.
Hey Toei, could you give Knucle a Rider Indicator faceplate along with a black version of Baron Rider Wear?

Zangetsu Jinba Melon? Toei Please!!!!
.....Probably not since Energy Lockseeds are still under development in Duke portion :p

Last edited:
Lurker
My only problem with Black Baron is the Banana Arms, I think it should have been darker than it is. Zakuro looks badass
NOW GIVE US ZANGETSU JINBA MELON

Now, count up your crimes!
So the guy who want to upheld Kaito's legacy transforms into a very rotten banana.