Lurker
I would recommend to just watch Wizard, Gaim and maybe Drive (Drive is ending in 2 months time so you'll be able to watch it from start to end). It makes the crossover movies much more fun to watch when you know and recognize the previous Kamen Rider and characters.

Well, if you live in America, you're in luck with Ultraman. Crunchyroll is currently streaming the Ultraman series that's airing in Japan right now, Ultraman X, as well as four older shows (Leo, 80, Max and Mebius). You can also watch Ultra Q and Ultraseven on Shout! Factory's official website, and you can watch the original Ultraman series on Hulu. Aside from that, the only other Ultra shows that have been completely fansubbed are Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Neos, Ultraman Nexus, both seasons of Ultra Galaxy and the first season of Ultraman Ginga. There are also sites where you can find the Australian Ultraman series, Ultraman: Towards the Future, and the American Ultraman series, Ultraman: The Ultimate Hero.

As for Super Sentai, you can't find any streaming online legally (yet), but the aforementioned Shout! Factory released Kyoryuu Sentai Zyuranger on DVD earlier this year and they just announced they have the rights to the follow-up series, Gosei Sentai Dairanger. It wouldn't surprise me if they put up those shows on their website in the future, depending on if Toei gave them streaming rights. As for the rest of the franchise, there are a ton of Super Sentai that have been fansubbed in their entirety (roughly 25 of them at least), and you can find those fansubs very easily if you just do a search for whichever Sentai piques your interest.

Thanks a lot! I'll definitely start with Ultraman then move to Super Sentai afterwards. I'll start from Tiga.

@Toku Prime Ah, thank you so much! I did want to start Super Sentai and Ultraman eventually. Are there places to start from and websites/pages to watch it on?
General Tips

I'm sure there are streaming sites out there but I wouldn't recommend using those really. First of all they're somewhat well known for trying to sneak viruses on your computer. Secondly, they don't have anything to do with the fans that created the English subtitles but will cover the pages with ads and pop-ups in order to make money off their work. :mad:

The only exception to this would be the Ultraman shows on the website crunchyroll.com - It's a pro anime streaming site so everything is secure. They do play ads (unless you pay for a subscription) but that ad money goes back to the company that makes the show. So the makers of the show benefit by you watching on there instead of trying to find fansubs/other downloads.

Most of the fan sub groups will offer either a direct download link or torrent option for their releases. If you do a search for "orends range who subs what" it will give you a link to some pages on a blog that are updates every so often to show who is subbing/has subbed which entries of each franchise. There are different pages for Kamen Rider, Sentai and Ultraman (and Metal Hero but there's hardly any of that out there). For the most recent Rider and Sentai shows I think just about everyone uses either OverTime or TV Nihon.

One last thing to remember if you download episodes to watch them. Most of the sub groups will have two versions of each episode: SD and HD. SD versions will likely work on just about anything you try to play it on. When it comes to HD versions, your normal media player might not always be happy with the subtitles. In that case you will need to install a different video player (if you use windows, the CCCP media player is the best choice).

Recommendations
With regards to specific recommendations for Ultraman, I'd suggest Ultraman Mebius as a starting point. I had watched a couple of the shorter Ultraman series and movies, but never really got into it. Then I saw Mebius and everything clicked for me. I've since seen a lot of Ultraman shows but Mebius is still one of my favourites. Alternatively, Ultraman X has just recently started so you may want to jump onto that. Both series are available on Crunchyroll.

As for Sentai, well there's not really a specific jumping on point so you just have to fall into it somehow (a bit like Kamen Rider :anime:). A lot of the people who have worked on Kamen Rider have also worked on Sentai, so you might want to go on the wikipedia page for your favourite Rider show and see if, say, the head writer has worked on Sentai and if so which ones. This usually is the case - for example the head writer of Kamen Rider OOO was also the head writer of five (!) Sentai series.

Alternatively you may find while you watch Kamen Rider that there's a crossover and decide that you'd like to see more of that Sentai - for example the first Rider series I ever saw was Kamen Rider Decade. There are two episodes of that show that featured the cast of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger. So it made sense that when I decided to watch a Sentai I would start with that one.

The other alternative for Sentai is to simply ask, have you watched Power Rangers and if so are there any series of it that you particularly liked? Power Rangers licenses the designs and even some of the footage from Sentai series, so it's very easy to look it up and say "well I like Dino Charge so maybe I should check out Kyoryuger".

A lot of English Toku fans don't like Wizard, but I have great memories of it. I'd say it's not as good as Foruze, and Gaim is the best written series of all (in my opinion), so I would continue through chronologically, then go back to Kuuga and do those ten in a row.

Just don't give up on any seasons when you start watching them. Everything is much more satisfying as a whole.