Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Mystic Shaman - OniBlue
Bye for now & I expect no more backlash about me. I'll be praying for that. U guys really need God in your lives.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter: @SRod_Neal
I want 2 reach 200 followers by year's end.
I can't tell if it's a real page or a troll account.

Last edited:
....what the hell was that?

Pushing their religion and then advertising their Twitter account?

0_o

Professionally Insane
Sounds like a troll to me, best not to feed it any further.

So anyways, back on topic.

Hoping KR Ghost is cool, and am gonna try to pre-order the Driver, GanGan Saber, and the GanGan Hand. Maybe the first gadget if I can afford it. :3

Lurker
Whelp, I was right to avoid participating for now.

Anyhow, not a fan of how bulky the chest armor looks. If that could be fixed - amazing design.

Someone mentioned that the horns could be based off of hitodama. There aren't really any oni with only one horn.
13eu5WP.jpg

In all seriousness though, it's probably a minor throwback to stag/rhinoceros beetles. A ton of stuff that isn't actually specifically using beetle motifs still use that.

I really liked that way they had Ghost's helmet giving it two faces for his Newton and Edison forms; like for Edison people will see the big two eyes but then see a different perception and seeing a lightbulb in the middle. Also, with the way they had Newton form in the Drive movie makes sense since the Roidmudes can control gravity, Ghost fights back with the spirit of the man that discoverers it.

Really? I thought Ryuta Tasaki was considered the head director. Although, looking at the staff for Gaim, I don't really know if Gaim had one single head director throughout. Ryuta Tasaki directed the first two episodes (and only two more after that), but Satoshi Morota tied with directing the most episodes with 12. Hidenori Ishida also directed 12 episodes, but he directed the last two episodes (maybe because Tasaki was busy directing the first two episodes of Drive).

No Tasaki was basically gone after the first arc (about the Beat Riders ending @ the Christmas game). He only did one two-episode slate (Gaim despite abandoning the two episode format assigned one director for two episodes assignments) afterwards (one of which was the Kikaider crossover). Almost all the major arc episodes after the Christmas Episode as well as the final 2 were done by Ishida (who seems to have been the main director in all but name).

D

Dr Kain

Bye for now & I expect no more backlash about me. I'll be praying for that. U guys really need God in your lives.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter: @SRod_Neal
I want 2 reach 200 followers by year's end.

Excuse me, but maybe you haven't heard of me before, but I'm Dr Fuckin' Kain, son, the one who is seen as a troll on this board, and I am offended by the garbage you just posted. Leave your bullshit religious crap out of my Kamen Rider threads, you hear dog? BTW, I am a god so I don't need your god in my life. Take your twitter crap out of here to. Oh, and check out my Youtube channel Kaiju no Kami so you can see what a real reviewer is like.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back to reality, or at least, as close to reality as a TV show about adults in armored spandex with bug motifs can get...

Tainted, both Dragon Ball and Kakuranger have had Onis with both one and two horns.

MMAR_Barbaric_Brothers.jpg

Heh, Oni are trolls, get it? :p

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I've seen some speculation on Twitter that Ryosuke Yamamoto (http://ameblo.jp/yamamoto-ryosuke/) will be in the show/is possibly our hero. He's another JUNON finalist and was linked to the "Kamen Rider Break" rumour about a ghost-themed show two years ago (possibly indicating he auditioned for Toei that year) so it seems plausible that he might show up in Ghost

The amount of do not want for that actor to be the MC. Really don't like the pretty boy actors trying to portray a badass character, it just strikes me as unbelievable. Wizard is a really good example of this, but that show had a host of other issues besides the MC. All I want is someone who looks a lot more masculine as the MC, like most of the 90's male Sentai, or someone in the vein of Gaku Sano or Ryoma Takeuchi.