Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Lurker
Huh. the Dead person fighting temporarily has been done a lot, but it sounds pretty good. Thanks for the link too Seraph!

So the gimmick this year is not going to be having adding or changing certain body parts with gadgetry? All this early multi-forms reminds me of the gimmicks of Kuuga and Agito :D

Orange
omg, the faces are so damn clever... Musashi form has two swords, Edison form's face is a lightbulb, and Newtons face is an arrow showing gravity and the mouth part is an Apple. Also whoever the secondary rider is also has some really cool face designs.. I have to say that this year I am extremely impressed with the rider design. I am excited and cannot wait to get my hands on the Figuarts, and perhaps even the role play toys(which I stopped collecting since OOO).

Otaku University Student
omg, the faces are so damn clever... Musashi form has two swords, Edison form's face is a lightbulb, and Newtons face is an arrow showing gravity and the mouth part is an Apple. Also whoever the secondary rider is also has some really cool face designs.. I have to say that this year I am extremely impressed with the rider design. I am excited and cannot wait to get my hands on the Figuarts, and perhaps even the role play toys(which I stopped collecting since OOO).

It's penance for everything that was Drive.

It's penance for everything that was Drive.

What's wrong with Drive, I enjoy it.
It had a bit of a slow start, but it became a good series.
The only really bad part was Nira, and that was more of how his character was written, especially his smug over-the-topness.
And the series is still going, so lets see how it ends off.

Toku Prince
What's wrong with Drive, I enjoy it.
It had a bit of a slow start, but it became a good series.
The only really bad part was Nira, and that was more of how his character was written, especially his smug over-the-topness.
And the series is still going, so lets see how it ends off.

I think Actar was mostly talking about the designs in Drive...

Edit: Here's a better look at Spectre btw

tumblr_ns9edkFxfY1utj85ho1_1280.jpg

Hmm I wonder if it's notable that Spectre's suit appears to have heart monitor style jagged lines on it while the lines on the same part of Ghost's suit are flat?

"Training."
Hmm I wonder if it's notable that Spectre's suit appears to have heart monitor style jagged lines on it while the lines on the same part of Ghost's suit are flat?

Holy **** you're right. You can clearly see that Spectre has the electrocardiogram of the heart all around his body. Spectre looks very similar to Ghost, which is fine...I think.

Maybe that's to show that Spectre is still alive, as opposed to Ghost who is... well, a ghost?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Random thought: if Takeru is an actual ghost, could Spectre somehow be someone that's in a coma or something, whose spirit is caught between life and death (and like Takeru would want to use his wish to return to life?) Hence the heart monitor motif?