Well, there isn't much new news or rumours...

Anyway, it seems that the cast and staff have watched a preview of the movie.

For us fangirls(and fanboys if you swing that way):
the actors of Heart and Chase(Warabino Tomoya & Katoono Taikou) are sharing photo space with cats in the upcoming issue of Hero Vision magazine
the actors of Shinnosuke and Go(Takeuchi Ryoma & Inaba Yu) are going to appear shirtless in the upcoming issue of JUNON magazine.

I totally went into fangirl mode when I saw the teaser pictures! lol

Last edited:
I wonder who this "Golden Drive" is? Could it be a new rider? There are two possibilities:

1) Kiriko became a MEGA badass
2) Since Type Special is kinda yellowish-gold, maybe episode 40/41 could tie into the movie.

there will be short videos to commemorate the upcoming movie from tomorrow's broadcast for the next 4 weeks of broadcast. These "One minute Story" videos feature Tomari Eiji(actor is Mackenyu).

Source: Drive official twitter

Alright...they've officially nerfed Type Tridoron.

First of all, Heart has a little inconsistency with his "true power" of being able to surpass someone in strength once experiencing it. In the episode "Who Claimed the Life of Eisuke Tomari", Shinnosuke as TYPE SPEED AND TYPE FORMULA managed to damage him, unlike Type Tridoron whose attack were tanked by Heart. Also, in the preview for episode 39, Roidmude 008 was seen getting the upperhand on Shinnosuke in Type Tridoron.

Type Tridoron went from demolishing Freeze, to getting it's ass handed to it by an Advanced Roidmude.

Unless you know, 008 is a new commander.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Alright...they've officially nerfed Type Tridoron.

First of all, Heart has a little inconsistency with his "true power" of being able to surpass someone in strength once experiencing it. In the episode "Who Claimed the Life of Eisuke Tomari", Shinnosuke as TYPE SPEED AND TYPE FORMULA managed to damage him, unlike Type Tridoron whose attack were tanked by Heart. Also, in the preview for episode 39, Roidmude 008 was seen getting the upperhand on Shinnosuke in Type Tridoron.

Type Tridoron went from demolishing Freeze, to getting it's ass handed to it by an Advanced Roidmude.

Unless you know, 008 is a new commander.

Are you actually complaining about power levels in a toku series?

Heh.

Heheheheheh.

You must be new here.

The OP for 38 has footage from the upcoming movie.
The true identities of Cook Roidmude was a surprise. So that was a mislead in 37...
Some chracter development for Medic and Heart.
Brain is funny as usual(even if he's still a Core)

So the movie tie-in would be movie!Krim just lurking around?

Heart is so charismatic!

39 preview
Chase getting his car driver's license.. He wrote the SCU as his address lol Does that mean Chase lives in the Drive pit? Or does he live in some forest?

From Toei site:
One of the Roidmude in the movie will be "Paradox Roidmude", voiced by voice actor Koyama Rikiya.
I'm guessing Paradox would be no.108...

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
39 preview
Chase getting his car driver's license.. He wrote the SCU as his address lol Does that mean Chase lives in the Drive pit? Or does he live in some forest?

Taikou Katoono has just mentioned this on his Twitter. He says Chase is homeless and either stays with SCU or in the woods. But he needs to give a postal address, so I guess SCU will have to do :laugh:

I am.

Not only that.

But I'm a DBZ fanboy.

"NUUU WHY DID GOKU LOSE IN THE NEW DEATH BATTLE HIS POWER LEVEL IS 103 TRILLION BILLION"

But I just found it odd how Type Tridoron went from killing Freeze only getting hit once, to getting decimated by Heart, and from what it looks like in the trailer, losing to 008.