The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
I'm pissed AJ lost the strap and Nakamura didn't win the IC title.

Well, with the G1 coming up, alot of people are expecting it to be Nakamura vs. AJ in the finals. Maybe Nakamura wins to challenge fellow 'Chaos' stablemate for the heavyweght championship...

Digital Artist
Finally caught up with this week's RAW. Of course I enjoyed all the segments people are talking about which are debuts of Charlotte, Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks. Since I don't watch NXT I have no opinion of them but have heard great reviews about them. So hope they help spark up this Divas division. Of course I enjoyed the triple threat match with Cesaro looking amazing again. Rusev looked tired when he had to face Cena though but he had a great showing too. Glad we got a Stardust sighting too although I'm waiting for him to end the gimmick. And yeah, I enjoyed the contract signing. Lesnar gets to do more damage and poor Kane had to be the sacrificial goat this time. I am intrigued to see how Seth Rollins will overcome Lesnar on Sunday. Enjoyable RAW this week.

S

scikaiju

If some of you were wondering why they showed part of match from Slammiversary in IMpact tonight, there is a reason why. They had some potential lega issues with Lucha Underground that's going to cause them to rework this and the next few Imapct episodes.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/95...hanges-to-impact-wrestling-tv-series.html?p=1

Short version is, it began with Hernandez, who was just paired up with the BDC. TNA signed him after he said he was free after filming the last episode of the season of LU. After filming several weeks, and airing a couple of episodes featuring him, of Impact LU sent word that Hernandez still had obligation with them therefore couldn't legally appear anywhere else. And because if this TNA has to edit out the BDC segment, and probably have to shot some segment with MVP and Kenny King or whoever they can get at a free moment. And they let go of Hernandez since they can't legally use him.

Let's be honest here, out of all the mistakes and mishaps TNA has made over the years this one wasn't their fault. They were going on Hernadez's word that he was free from LU. AND LU could have mention something sooner than what they did since they tape well in advance too.

Eye See You
Gonna be awesome to see Liger at NXT. I bet he will have a match with Joe.

Joe is getting a new enterance theme song too, thank God.

S

scikaiju

They already announced that he'll be facing Tyler Breeze at Takeover. At this point nobody is sure if this is a one shot deal or something a bit more long term.

Eye See You
I'll mark out the minute Liger's theme plays in NXT.

Finally gonna watch the NJPW Event from a few weeks ago.