Anyways, NOP has ripped them to nyaa. I'd like to thank him a lot for it :)

Some insider trivia: our B-team at TV-Nihon were actually planning to sub it. We even got ready our cappers and all, and were caught by surprise that Crunchyroll suddenly announced that they were going to stream the series half a day before it aired.

all hail NOP! he's also kind enough to upload the series until the very end. this makes X so much more accessible than Ginga S for those of us who can't use free streams. Toku Prime, you wouldn't be saying such a thing if you were living in Asia. we never ever get anything official for anime or Tokusatsu. not even a bloody free stream. even if we do, it will always be dubbed horribly in our local language which most, or rather, all of us don't want.

Question: At what point are new episodes of Ultraman X going to be available on Crunchyroll for non-premium members? Is it like when the new episode comes out, the previous one is made free, or is it like a two day grace period or something?
Well I just clicked on episode one and it says it will be available to free users after one week. I've never heard of crunchyroll opening a show up for free only to pull it down altogether within hours? I certainly hope not, as in my timezone it's made available while I'm at work so I can't see it straight away.

So I'm supposed to travel to US every week to watch it "legally"? It really sucks if you put yourself in my shoes. The entire world EXCEPT my region are celebrating. I can wait for people to rip them, but it's inconvenience, and it's not even guaranteed that someone would even do it.

Toku Prime, you wouldn't be saying such a thing if you were living in Asia. we never ever get anything official for anime or Tokusatsu. not even a bloody free stream. even if we do, it will always be dubbed horribly in our local language which most, or rather, all of us don't want.
Apologies xiilea. I didn't realise where you were located. Believe me, I sympathise. I live in England, which falls through pretty much every crack there is for anime and toku (At the tail end of 2014 a boxset of Cowboy Bebop was released here and was marketed as "the first time it's been on sale in the UK in over a decade". And that's for one of the most popular anime of all time!). Crunchyroll's Ultraman streams are pretty much the only toku ever made available over here; if it isn't the two American Godzilla movies we have to import it.

An old friend of mine currently lives in Germany. His American girlfriend misses her shows from back home, and uses a browser add-on called "hola" to access her hulu account. I'm currently looking into it as a possible way of trying out Ultra Q without having to import the DVD boxset. I don't know if it might be a viable alternative for you as well? (If anyone has used hola and could give me some feedback it'd be greatly appreciated)

R

raden238

Ultraman Exceed X trademarked for season 2? Alright its a win for Ultraman fans. I wonder if the new toys have anything to do with it :laugh:.

It's likely just the name for X's new form. The trademark was not registered under the category for media programing like the trademark "Ultraman X" did.

However, it's registered for costumes, printing on merchandise, and character models for toys/video games/gadgets.

Managed to watch on tudou(chinese subs) since can't watch on crunchyroll.

I thought the first episode was quite good, and I like X's voice

But the monster dolls and cards...eh...