Shining~
Type Next isn't something I can see being referred as "golden Drive", though. It's mostly black and blue.

Type Next's tire is more yellow than gold, and Type Special actually has more yellow than Type Next. And why would they promote the form of an evil Drive? If anything they'll want to promote Type Special instead.

Unless they want to give us a white and gold Type Next, this "golden Drive" is definitely not Type Next.

R

raden238

"Golden Drive" could just be a repainted Drive Type High Speed. They could just change it from silver to gold.

Are there people here who watch "Takeuchi Ryoma's Top Gear"(similar to Gaim's "Sano Gaku's Today") ?
Watched the latest where the actors of Shin and Gou talked a bit about the movie and the series up till ep. 35, and their thoughts.

[hide]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR4OpM57EwM[/hide]

Lurker
Two new scans including the summaries for Drive episode 37, 38 and 39 have been released. I also put their sources at the end of the summaries I translated, and so enjoy :

Japanese :

第37話 - 2015年07月12日 : 究極の味覚を狙うのはだれか

今までの功績を評価された特状課が公式な部署となり、進ノ介たちはロイミュード撲滅に向けてさらに意気込む。そんななか、ロイミュードが突然発火する事件が立て続けに発生する。現場の遺留品から、発火したロイミュードたちが究極の料理を出すと噂のレストラン・シュプレムの客だったと突き止めた進ノ介たちは、事件と料理の因果関係を調べることに。

English :

37th Episode - 2015/07/12 : Who it is that targets the ultimate sense of taste.

The Special Unit, who was appreciated for its meritorious deeds that were made until now, is going to become an official section, and Shinnosuke and the others are going to be additionally enthusiastic for the destruction of the Roimyuuds. In this situation, incidents, where a Roimyuud suddenly catches fire, are going to occur in succession. Shinnosuke and the others, who determined from the things left behind in the site of an incident that the Roimyuud who caught fire was a customer of the reputed Supreme Restaurant as that restaurant served the ultimate food, will end up investigating the causal relationship between the incidents and the food.

Japanese :

第38話 - 2015年07月19日 : 悪魔はなぜ進化を求め続けるのか

連続発火事件の捜査中に、ハートと戦闘になった進ノ介。彼はその戦いのなかで、ハートたちの目的を知ると、ロイミュードを単なる敵だと思えなくなる。

English :

38th Episode - 2015/07/19 : Why it is that a demon keeps seeking evolution.

During the investigation of the successive incidents where a Roimyuud caught fire, Shinnosuke has reached with Heart a situation of battle. In that fight, Shinnosuke will come to not be able to think that Roimyuuds are mere enemies as he learns the goal of Heart and the others.

Japanese :

第39話 - 2015年07月26日 : 旋風の誘拐犯はいつ襲って来るのか

ロイミュードによる連続誘拐事件が発生した。カップルのうち女性だけを狙った犯行であると気づいた進ノ介は、霧子とカップルを装い、おとり捜査を開始する。一方、剛は蛮野博士の意識と記憶が宿ったタブレットの存在をベルトさんに打ち明け、共闘をもちかける。ロイミュードの生みの親である蛮野博士とベルトさんの知識が合わされば、ロイミュードを全滅させられると剛は主張するが……。

English :

39th Episode - 2015/07/26 : When it is that the whirlwind kidnapper will attack.

Successive abduction incidents caused by Roimyuuds occurred. Shinnosuke, who noticed that the crimes that were committed are crimes where Roimyuuds only targeted women among couples, is going to pretend with Kiriko that they are a couple, and he will start the undercover operation. Meanwhile, Gou is going to confess to Belt-san the existence of the tablet in which the consciousness and memory of Doctor Banno has remained, and Gou will propose to Belt-san a joint struggle. Gou is going to assert that if the knowledge of Doctor Banno, who is the creator of the Roimyuuds, and the knowledge of Belt-san are put together, then they will be able to cause the Roimyuuds to be completely destroyed, but .......

Japanese :

第40話 - 2015年08月02日 : 黄金のドライブはどうやって生まれたのか

English :

40th Episode - 2015/08/02 : How it is that the golden Drive was born.

Japanese :

第41話 - 2015年08月09日 : 女神の真実はどこにあるのか

English :

41th Episode - 2015/08/09 : Where it is that the truth about the goddess is.

Scan :

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd...._=1444436094_2fae3abbb5d104edc8d6016eb6801440
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd...._=1444005746_70e26199367b245e9bb5bcfc37ae2acd

^I've also translated the summary for 39 in the previous page:
39: When will the hurricane kidnapper come to attack
A serial kidnapping case by Roidmude. Only the female in a couple is targeted. Shinnosuke and Kiriko investigate by posing as a couple.
Gou tells Belt-san about the tablet which has the consciousness and memories of Banno. He thinks that if the Banno,one who created Roidmude, work together with Belt-san, it would be easier to wipe out the Roidmude....

40: How was the golden Drive born

41: Where is the truth of the goddess

What're they saying?
My favourite Top Gear episodes are probably 16 & 17, which has most of the main cast.

As for 18 (the latest one), I hope you don't mind a short summary(some of the translations are incomplete as I'm still inexperienced)...
The movie:
->Movie released on 8/8
->The guest actors
=Mackenyu(Eiji's actor)
Takeuchi: To think that Shinnosuke would have such a good looking son
Inaba: You two had really started to look like father and son
= Yanagisawa Shingo(the police higher-up who appears in the trailer)
I: We had always watched him on tv. So when we met and talked to him, it's like "ah! he's just like on tv". It's like he just walked out of the tv.
T: He filmed a scene today
I: The one with a lot of extras. There was a lot of laughter
(not sure how to translate this part)
->Next Tridoron
Takeuchi Ryoma brought up Next Tridoron and how cool it was, and Inaba Yu said he wanted to see more of Ride Crosser in action.

->The drama series
Episode 35: They talked about the plot twist of Nira being the culprit.
T: In the end, the one who shot Eisuke wasn't Makage or Negishi, but Nira.
I: It was like "you're the culprit!?".
T: we were really fooled this time.
T: He suddenly came over to our side and helped us. I thought it was a little strange. However, I had thought we'd investigate the Roidmude together from then on, but...
I: It was quite outrageous
T:Yeah, he was the worst.

->Closing
There will be some synchronization between the movie and the drama.

Lurker
^I've also translated the summary for 39 in the previous page:

I had already seen that, but as you can see, mine is more complete (You are missing おとり捜査を開始する and 共闘をもちかける).

I liked him when he wasn't a god
To clear up yet more misinformation, it is STILL not confirmed that Kiriko is Eiji's mother. Someone put this on RangerWiki (apparently based on the road safety scan), and it's now being spread around as confirmed, but there is no word from Toei.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Probably next week's? There's no sign of it in the preview for ep37, and ep39 doesn't seem to be related to it