Digital Artist
Well that sure was a short one-year tenure for both Lance Stephenson and Spencer Hawes. Both guys were considered bargain free-agent signings from last summer. One year later, they are traded for one another.

is Mayor of Farmville
Not sure how I feel about Matt Barnes being traded tho. I mean, sure Matt Barnes is old and probably doesn't have the energy that Lance would have...

Yet I'm not confident about Lance Stephenson either. As for Spencer Hawes...yeeeeah no. Even in the regular season dude was a dud.

is Mayor of Farmville
Double post, but....

Congrats to the 2015 NBA champions Golden State Warriors

Digital Artist
Congrats to the Warriors on becoming the NBA Champs of the 2014-15 season! It was well deserved! And well deserved for Iggy on being Finals MVP as well.

Digital Artist
Lamarcus Aldridge is joining the Spurs.
Rondo to the Kings. Not a fan of this move.
Deandre Jordan on to the Mavericks. The Clippers are screwed.
The Lakers signed Lou Williams and Brandon Bass.
Greg Monroe is now with the Bucks.

is Mayor of Farmville
I don't really like the way it happened though...DJ should've at least called Mark Cuban to say he changed his mind.

Didn't like Doc and the guys hanging out at DJ's house either. But I'm still glad that DJ stayed.

Digital Artist
Ty Lawson picked up his 2nd DUI of the year and because of that, he's on his way to Houston. The Rockets will send Kostas Papanikola, Pablo Prigioni, Joey Dorsey, Nick Johnson and a protected first to Denver. Denver will also send a 2nd round pick to Houston. Houston gonna be a scary team next season. They solved their PG woes although they just re-signed Patrick Beverley.