Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

R

raden238

They never made a pear lockseed did they? That could be used as a grenade weapon.

Toku Prince
They never made a pear lockseed did they? That could be used as a grenade weapon.

Pomegranate makes more sense because of the high amount of seeds in a single fruit. It's similar to how a grenade contains fragments that disperse upon detonation.

The actress playing Peco's sister is so familiar.
IIRC, she had a cameo in Drive during ep 1, or 2.

I am still praying for a new Arms for Zack.

Shining~
There are various excuses they can use for a new Driver. The tv show had a set up in the last episode about Yggdrazil still having the plans to make more eventually. Alternatively there are the Sengoku Drivers created by Megahex in Full Throttle (which were never shown to stop working).

The TV series stated that Takatora can make more from Ryoma's blueprints, but there's no way to get more Lockseeds. Remember, most of the Lockseeds are gone, because Takatora ordered them to be destroyed before they can cause more trouble, while the Helheim fruits are all gone because Kouta sent them to his new planet. And without Lockseeds, the Driver is pointless.

Megahex did create more Sengoku Drivers, but Mitchy only took one, which is now under Takatora's possession. There's another one attached to Baron, but that one can only be used by Kaito, unless Takatora can somehow modify it.

However, the movie does show that Kouta and Mai stayed on earth for a while. It is possible that, during their stay, they created more Helheim fruits so that Takatora and Mitchy can turn them into Lockseeds, then Takatora can create more Sengoku Drivers, allowing the other riders to be back in action as well.

Last edited:
Lurker
Since no one's talked about it here, Gaim Gaiden's Facebook group posted summaries for Duke and Knuckle. Translate as you wish: https://www.facebook.com/gaimgaiden/posts/581971001941291

Google Translate only tells me so much, but...

Duke's story will be about the production of the Genesis Driver, and stuff we've been told it would be about, I think. But still might be worth translating.

Knuckle's story is apparently one year after the end of the show - Dunno if that's post-episode 47 or post-Full Throttle, but the latter is closer to a year later since this is a November release. I guess Zack has been traveling in New York and he learns that there's a Team Neo-Baron so he returns to Zawame. Or something to that effect.

Last edited:
It appears Duke story serves as prequel to the series, while Knuckle story takes place after the series.
Knuckle story would be interesting, since it could take place between 47 and Full Throttle, or after Full Throttle.
Personally, latter would be most likely IMO.

However, the movie does show that Kouta and Mai stayed on earth for a while. It is possible that, during their stay, they created more Helheim fruits so that Takatora and Mitchy can turn them into Lockseeds, then Takatora can create more Sengoku Drivers, allowing the other riders to be back in action as well.

That's very possible.
Since Takatora is the smartest character of the series, he would most likely prepare for any potential major threats (e.g. Megahex) in the future.
It's possible that this may be a set-up for possible future V-Cinema series (Gridon & Bravo), but that's stretching way too much.

Lurker
I would be very surprised if we get to Gaim Gaiden Vol.3 - Pleasantly surprised, mind you!

Also I don't really think it's possible for Knuckle's story to be between the show's finale and Full Throttle - Not only does Neo-Baron's emblem say "Since 2015", but Full Throttle is blatantly a December event because of when it takes place within Drive's own timeline. A lot of times, unless they go out of their way to specify a date, you can kind of go by the premiere date on these things. The date for episode 1 of Gaim was used as the day Yuuya became an Inves, for example.

This all being said, I've been linked a translation of the summaries: http://nihonhero.weebly.com/nihon-hero/kamen-rider-gaim-gaiden-2-story

Duke's story is about a cult called Black Linden which features Yggdrasill's old developer as one of its members, using the Zakuro (Pomegranate) Lockseed to induce mind control. Also Knuckle's story has a gang called Neo-Baron which is led by Shura, a former member of Team Baron that was kicked out of the team. See link for a more detailed explanation of both stories.

So I guess there's our two Riders.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
wow, ryoma's part seems intense enough right!?
can't wait to see the suits *pleasegiveknuckleanewarmstoo

Lurker
I wouldn't get too excited. Outside of Full Throttle, there hasn't been a Gaim special/movie that was exactly great.