Lurker
Well I myself haven't been active at all either on forums(guess forums' a dying breed now with the advent of social network sites)

I'm not so big on Dragonball so their SHF Renewals were just like 'ohh that's cool dude" for me. XD I skipped out on the Wizard SIC but if this is not limited edition, I'm so getting it.

Lurker
I still check in on the forums at least every other day, but it's been so dead lately that I was thinking about stopping. Of all the forums I frequent, it seems the only ones that are still very active are Transformers related.

On topic: Infinity looks good and will be bought just like every other default and final form. Still waiting for Gaim though! Fourze too, but Gaim was a better show IMO so I want that even more.

Seems like all the toy threads are pretty quiet these days... guess no one was impressed by the SHF SSJ Goku Renewal or the Vegeta or Trunks rerelease...

Anyway that's pretty cool!! Might actually have to pic Infinity Form up!

Umm excuse me?? There are rereleases? When did this happen? Didnt see it on the forums. Come here for info too.

Not too fond of Wizard but I will totally grab this. I wonder if they will give the SIC treatment to all wizard forms (which in my opinion would be a waste, but hey, all those pieces included in All Dragon made me very happy).

Still waiting on S.I.C. Eternal.

Lurker
I still check in on the forums at least every other day, but it's been so dead lately that I was thinking about stopping. Of all the forums I frequent, it seems the only ones that are still very active are Transformers related.

On topic: Infinity looks good and will be bought just like every other default and final form. Still waiting for Gaim though! Fourze too, but Gaim was a better show IMO so I want that even more.
Hm, I don't even know how the forums I used to go to are like now. I only go to gfx forums back then. I'm totally in for collecting a Gaim SIC line and I wonder when we'll get Fourze too. .__. it feels like it'll be a long while before we get Fourze though. Shame since it's a design that I think will work really well in SIC form.

Umm excuse me?? There are rereleases? When did this happen? Didnt see it on the forums. Come here for info too.

Not too fond of Wizard but I will totally grab this. I wonder if they will give the SIC treatment to all wizard forms (which in my opinion would be a waste, but hey, all those pieces included in All Dragon made me very happy).

Still waiting on S.I.C. Eternal.
I think you have to go through the SHF thread, if I'm correct it should be on the few latest pages. There were mentions of it, not sure about photos though. Since I don't really follow SHF. Wow, I just realized there's no SIC Eternal...MY W LINE IS NOT COMPLETED.

Hm, I don't even know how the forums I used to go to are like now. I only go to gfx forums back then. I'm totally in for collecting a Gaim SIC line and I wonder when we'll get Fourze too. .__. it feels like it'll be a long while before we get Fourze though. Shame since it's a design that I think will work really well in SIC form.

I think you have to go through the SHF thread, if I'm correct it should be on the few latest pages. There were mentions of it, not sure about photos though. Since I don't really follow SHF. Wow, I just realized there's no SIC Eternal...MY W LINE IS NOT COMPLETED.

If it makes you feel better there is no S.I.C. Accel either, so your line is a bit far from complete.

Lurker
If it makes you feel better there is no S.I.C. Accel either, so your line is a bit far from complete.

... I can't believe I never realized that, and I was so proud that I completed a line in SIC. hmm. Well, streak unbroken for not collecting a full line then.

On a side note, please be limited edition so Inifinity Wizard isn't so expensive.
11040581_10155750731240611_2803759218315174280_n.jpg

Lurker
I love Infinity, but Infinity Gold really doesn't do anything for me. On the other hand, I said that about CJGX and now I want one...

Lurker
Sorry for double posting, but change of topic.

Anybody have a fix for W's shortness? I guess not plugging his legs in all the way helps, but that only a few mm. I've seen some customized Hibikis with improved height so hopefully someone here has some knowledge on the subject.

[HIDE]ae98dfa5-3b93-4fd0-aaef-f2147db21755_zpshpmexobh.jpg[/HIDE]

Lurker
Sorry for double posting, but change of topic.

Anybody have a fix for W's shortness? I guess not plugging his legs in all the way helps, but that only a few mm. I've seen some customized Hibikis with improved height so hopefully someone here has some knowledge on the subject.

[HIDE]ae98dfa5-3b93-4fd0-aaef-f2147db21755_zpshpmexobh.jpg[/HIDE]

You might wanna dig deep into the sic threads, to when W was released. I think there were people who posted fixes, but I don't remember.

On another hand...Wizard SICs continues to tempt me. :(
11750701_10155868827175611_3502079711285309864_n.jpg

Say, any news about Kamen Rider Garren's king form, I heard that alongside Blade's king form they have attached wings based on their beetle forms.