Kamen Rider Drive 34: Who took the life of Tomari Eisuke

then what is the specialty/power of tridoron form ? defense or more supernatural-like, similar to kiwami !??
i thought his speed goes even faster than in formula

Would you expect a car (even a racing one) be faster than a formula cart? I doubt so. Type Formula is faster than Type Tridoron, but Type Tridoron must have better offense and defense, since it IS a combination of Drive and the Tridoron. It's pretty much like Type Technic. Type Tridoron may be better than it when it comes to fighting, but Type Technic can still be far more useful if the situation needs it.

then what is the specialty/power of tridoron form ? defense or more supernatural-like, similar to kiwami !??
i thought his speed goes even faster than in formula

Tridoron can combine three shift car powers into one, can use Formula's cannon, and the effect of Formula Cannon is different according to lead Shift Car inserted. We saw in this episode Type Tridoron reverted to Type Technic, not Type Speed, and the effect of the cannon is separating the human and the roidmude. Last time the Type Tridoron reverted to type Speed, and the cannon actually launched Tridoron and destroyed the roidmude.

Shining~
Speaking of that, the Formula Cannon's blast really should have been shaped like Tridoron Type Technic. Would make much more sense too, since there's that pair of claws it can use to separate the two entities.