Drive & Gaim - Movie Wars Full Throttle

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Overall a pretty great movie of this ongoing franchise, but the Gaim part definitely looked a bit too closely at Toriyama's writing. :p Loved the humor in the actual crossover, that was actually funny for once.

Lurker
this is my 2nd viewing and 1st with the subs and wow still a great movie, and gaim had a great story and drive like was previously stated "alot to be desired" and open some doors to Krim charecter

Lurker
One part I am not entirely sure about; did Mitchy pick up a new Melon Energy Lockseed, or is this supposed to be the same Melon Energy that Mitchy had been using in the TV series?

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
One part I am not entirely sure about; did Mitchy pick up a new Melon Energy Lockseed, or is this supposed to be the same Melon Energy that Mitchy had been using in the TV series?

I thought it was pretty self-evident it was the same Lockseed. After all, that one never did get destroyed - just the belt itself was.

Also, forgot to mention, this movie gave my love of Helmetless Riders a nice boost there with Takatora. <3

"Training."
I feel like Megahex should've been saved for a big April crossover movie? He seemed like a threat big enough to unite several Riders? Imagine several Riders in Tridoron flying through space lmao.

Lurker
Didn't you hear? The only crossover villain we need is shocker! Even though it's totally not stale and contains no character trait, outside of the same thing since the OOOs movies.

White Mask
15:23 I love :wub: Hearts' speech about the roidmudes valuing individuality
[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1064479716912860[/video]

Last edited:
Lurker
I sort of liked the Gaim part. Takatora and Micchy reflected on their past mistakes and they were given a chance to redeem themselves.

agreed it was a pretty good movie wars movie, I loved it the Drive part was great and fun!!!