Yeah, he was extremely jealous of Eisuke, so in the bank, instead of shooting Negishi, he shot Eisuke

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
not sure if it's a huge twist or a dumb twist regarding nira this week..

not sure if it's a huge twist or a dumb twist regarding nira this week..

Nira was always an obnoxious jerk, however killing Eisuke was a surprise. Since he came off as nothing but a spineless bully who hides behind his position.

Episode 34
Shin and Kiriko go to the place where the incident took place - the forensic science dept of the police hq.
They meet a scientist who claims to have experienced the donyori, Minowa Mariko. She's also a Drive fangirl lol.
A forensic scientist, Shigeta, has also disappeared

Krim can talk through the Tridoron Shift Car. :laugh:

The Roidmude this time is 106, a fusion evolution with a human. He(they?) drop a piece of evidence he had stolen - it is a paper with the forensic results of the bullet used in the bank robbery incident 12 years ago.

Nira is still at the SCU. There's mention that the memories of people who were affected by 001's ice needles are beginning to unfreeze.(Rinna's antidote)

As Shin and Kiriko continue to investigate and search for the missing forensic scientist, they run into Heart. The way they transformed was super cool!!

Chase saves Kiriko from Brain.
Meanwhile, Gou is talking to Banno. That's basically his only scene in this episode, yeah.

Shin feels that it's strange how Heart knows where to wait for him and returns to the SCU.
They manage to find 106 and Brain with the missing scientist, and finally the culprit who killed Eisuke is revealed!
The way the reveal was done was really nice.

Flashback to the bank robbery 12 years ago. Nira was there, but 001 rewrote everyone's memories and made Nira swear loyalty to him.

No new episode next week :( 35 will be aired 28 June.

Trailer for the Surprise Future movie!

It's quite funny how Nira knew Makage's real identity, yet he still tried to oppose him after getting "fired" by him. I remember in the stream everyone was being like "Nira is the killer". Then it seemed that he was starting becoming better, so some people starting doubting that. Then.. BOOM! Nira's the freakin' killer! I believe it was a really nice way to reveal it! Plus, Nira was so used by Brain!

Trailer for Surprise Future movie!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxaGkQZtcfw
Narrator:"The future Drive arrives.
His target is Tomari Shinnosuke.
His identity is...!?"
Krim:"Start our mission"

I think that the Surprise Future movie will also be partly a tribute to the "Back to the future" movies. :p

Last edited:
Hardcore spoilers

[hide]Tomari Shinnosuke is fighting to protect the citizens as Kamen Rider Drive. But one day, a young man appears before Shinnosuke, addressing him as "Father.“
The young man’s name is Tomari Eiji. Eiji has come from the future in order to give a warning to his father: on August 5th, 2015, the Drive Driver (Belt-san) will start to go berserk, which will lead to the Roidmudes conquering the world a year later. Shinnosuke can’t believe it, but just as Eiji foretells, the Drive Driver goes out of control. The widespread destruction it causes leads to Kamen Rider Drive, once the people’s hero, becoming a wanted criminal nationwide.
According to Eiji, the Drive System developed by Professor Krim (Belt-san) was actually a program devised for the purpose of destroying mankind all along. And in the middle of this disaster, a mysterious warrior driving the NexTridoron, Dark Drive, comes from the future in pursuit of Eiji! Mach and Chaser are both defeated by his overwhelming power.
An enemy of unprecedented strength, and an imminent disastrous future… And the partner Shinnosuke has always had fighting alongside him has now become the greatest threat to humanity.
In order to protect the future and all of humankind, there’s only one thing Shinnosuke can do: he must bring his former partner down himself. Will Shinnosuke destroy the Drive Driver with his own hands?![/hide]

So I guess Eiji isn't going to become Dark Drive? And someone else entirely?

Or I'm thinking of this wrong, but with Type Special being the other unrevealed form for Drive, I feel like that's what Eiji will become. With his father (shin) using the Mach Driver for Chou Deadheat

Red Ranger
I really hope someone other that Shinnosuke is going to use Type Special. He's already getting one new form for the film, and that is enough.