Wait, so does Shin need to be in Type Tridoron in order for Krim to speak through him? Because when he was talking to Kiriko after he got out the car, his eyes turned red for a second and Krim was able to speak through Shin.

I kinda wished Chase wasn't so weak now. After his new upgrade (which wasn't very long ago imo), he should be strong. But he didn't even put up a good fight last episode and was only able to stay in the fight with 001 for only several minutes.

He didn't really become weak. It's just that 001's evolved form is just so overwhelming. I do hope we get to see the Chase that was almost equal to Type Formula soon.

Proto-Drive/Chase Fanboy
Some of you guys seemed to have forgotten that the show is named Kamen Rider Drive and not Kamen Rider Chaser (even though his importance has really been a letdown for the past few episodes).

Anyways, the anons over at carception henshin are speculating that Chase might be capable of Ultimate Evolution, and his upgrade might just be another gold repaint of his suit.

They really are making Drive a rider that surpases other riders as bing the 16th heisei rider; since the Showa era rider ended with its 15th one with Kamen Rider J. Drive gain his ultimate form by merging with his main rider/support machine. I wonder if they had plans for Kamen Rider Wizard's ultimate form by having it based more on WizarDragon's color schemes on his rider suit in the planning stages?

Also, if the produces are planning for an upcoming movie/special for Kuuga in the near future, I wonder if they will have Gouram merge with Kuuga form like an Amazing Ultimate form; similar of how Kuuga's Mighty form gain an Rising and then Amazing form, with this case Kuuga would possess Gouram's wings to fly and the mandibles on his forearms as blades; being based on Wizards All Dragon form.

Anyways, the anons over at carception henshin are speculating that Chase might be capable of Ultimate Evolution, and his upgrade might just be another gold repaint of his suit.

He can't have an Ultimate Evolution without an actual Evolution though. I can see them going for a normal Evolution and then an instant Ultimate Evolution. It's, theoretically, possible. Since he does seem to experience (faintly) the emotion of love towards Kiriko, under the right circumstances, he could not only do a normal Evolve, but evolve even further (Ultimate Evolution), since Kiriko DOES seem to be the right person for him. But then he would be the Love Roidmude, and I don't know how they'd handle this... Even though I wouldn't be surprised if he became the Human Roidmude, though it would be very stretched for this particular emotion.

Another notable thing is that right now we know him as Chase, but if he evolves, he will have a certain new name. Take 001 for example. We kind of got used calling him 001, but then he evolved and became Freeze, but still some call him 001, while others Freeze. That's not the case for Heart or Brain or Medic. This is actually irrelevant to the show, but relevant to a marketing point of view, or at least so I believe.

What confuses me is... Krim can control Shin's body without him being transformed, but he can also control the belt. What exactly allows him to do so? Couldn't he do the same with other people as long as they wear the belt? Did Shin's body get altered in any way? Or is he permanently fused with Shin's body (well, brain) and he can control the belt only if Shin wears it? I guess it can't be the latter as it would be weird, but I'll have to wait for the subtitles to find out what exactly is going on.

Last edited:
So whats this about Shin's dad? Wasn't he killed from a gunshot because Freeze needed him out of the way? Wasn't that pretty much confirmed from that annoying girl in episode 30.

So whats this about Shin's dad? Wasn't he killed from a gunshot because Freeze needed him out of the way? Wasn't that pretty much confirmed from that annoying girl in episode 30.

She only confirmed that 001 was there, and that Eisuke was shot in the shoulder.

I think Shin will investigate Eisuke's death again due to 001's last words.

Mystic Shaman - OniBlue
He can't have an Ultimate Evolution without an actual Evolution though. I can see them going for a normal Evolution and then an instant Ultimate Evolution. It's, theoretically, possible. Since he does seem to experience (faintly) the emotion of love towards Kiriko, under the right circumstances, he could not only do a normal Evolve, but evolve even further (Ultimate Evolution), since Kiriko DOES seem to be the right person for him. But then he would be the Love Roidmude, and I don't know how they'd handle this... Even though I wouldn't be surprised if he became the Human Roidmude, though it would be very stretched for this particular emotion.
I've gone under the assumption that, as a Prototype Roidmude, he didn't have the ability to evolve. That's why the other Roidmude's turned him into Machine Chaser rather then have him evolve like the others.

That's just my theory though.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
and now we're going back to guessing who's gonna be the final boss again :(
my bet it's not from the recurring chara \m/

Toku Prince
and now we're going back to guessing who's gonna be the final boss again :(
my bet it's not from the recurring chara \m/

It's gonna be Heart. Brain is gonna be dead soon since he's the next one getting an Ultimate Evolution thanks to Nira.