Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
So, we're getting Proto-Duke eh?

I guess? Technically what we're going to see should be Duke and the one we know from the series(with the Genesis Driver and Lemon Energy lockseed) should be Duke Shin. Proto-Duke just doesn't sit right with me but that's what they'll probably go with.

Placing my bet now

Lemon Arms will have a Yellow Daidaimaru repaint.

It's most probably going to be a bow, not a sword. Actually, I feel like it'll be an earlier version of the Sonic Arrow. I'm interested to see how the Lemon Capsule and its Arms will look like. I guess it won't have those silver parts and it'll have a lesser or even non-existent cape. As for Zack, I want to give him either a new B+ Lockseed, or maybe a A-/+ one, to contrast with him being the only one using a plus-graded Lockseed. I don't see him getting a new Faceplate, unless they decide to give him the one they intended on having him have, which would be nice. But that would mean his part will have to be after the Drive & Gaim movie.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Isn't Zack Knuckle?

Zack doesn't have his own Sengoku Driver. The one he uses is the mass produced version. As such, it doesn't have a faceplate like the vast majority of the other Riders. There's concept artwork that shows he was originally going to use a regular, DNA-locked Driver but for some odd reason that idea was scrapped.

I really want to see how they're going to play out Zack's special.

Shining~
I'm guessing Lemon Lockseed's code will be LS-LEMON, or if they're smarter, PROTO-E01.

I'm actually hoping the weapon won't be a bow & arrow, because I honestly think it suits a Peach Arms more :p

Also, the chant. Wonder what the chant will be. Perhaps a variation of Lemon Energy's "fight for power" chant.

I'm guessing Lemon Lockseed's code will be LS-LEMON, or if they're smarter, PROTO-E01.

I'm actually hoping the weapon won't be a bow & arrow, because I honestly think it suits a Peach Arms more :p

Also, the chant. Wonder what the chant will be. Perhaps a variation of Lemon Energy's "fight for power" chant.

I would prefer if they were just introducing the Lemon Lockseed as a regular one, nor as a special or prototype.

Since the New Generation Riders are pretty much based off the medieval era, they could give them all a bow, if they made Peach Arms and Cherry Arms. But each of the bows could have differences. Duke's can be a European themed bow, Marika's could be a Persian themed bow, and Sigurd could be a Viking themed bow. It's not like we have many ranged weapons anyway. But for that to happen, this Gaiden has to do really well as well, otherwise they won't go on milking it.

And I bet the chant will be effin' awesome! Ryoma has to look cool, after all. lol

Now that I think of it, it would be very awesome if Baron will get to use that arms too for once.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
Can we say that these Gaidens are testament to the popularity of Gaim?

i think, yes
otherwise, they don't want to milkin it more

then again, suddenly i feel they shouldn't be milking gaim more than this
i mean, look at den-o and it's movie variants -_-