Well from the preview of episode 32 it looks like Mad Doctor will be used to try and treat 001's Mind Control... and then things get dark.

001's ability doesn't work on Tomari (and his father). I don't know what they're attempting to do in that preview scene.

Lurker
I know this is a long shot, but: Maybe 001's memory alteration also doesn't work on Gou, which explains why the Roidmude had to go through all troubles to bring out his darkest emotions. The real reason why he switched side could be what Brain showed him on the tablet

Maybe Gou is "Mister X"?(speculation.)

"Mister X" was the one who sent the data of a virus breakout panic case(which Makage was in charge of) from 10 years ago to Shin via email

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I'm guessing that next week Shinnosuke will try fighting but takes a hit from Freeze resulting in a serious physical injury. He gets cured by Mad Dactor, confronts Freeze again and defeats him with Type Formula. Then Freeze comes back in his evolved form because of his emotions (he needs to be 'insulted'), and blasts Shinnosuke to 'death', setting up Type Tridoron's debut.

The Drive twitter announced that they have finished filming for the summer movie.

I guess we know why Shinnosuke can become Drive, he can resist Freeze's memory alteration like his father could.
I like how Freeze reacted when Shin's dad stood back up, to think he could actually be frightened.

Last edited:
I actually wish that type tridoron is cyborg ver. so shinnouske is dead and his body being re-made :laugh:

as in foruze we already seen the miracle ressurection of friendship :p I rather see technology take over this time :laugh:

Mach is human,chase is android and The Ultimate Drive should will be combination of both ahahaha