Orange
I believe the flame parts are the same ones that come with the red flame effects set, so they should be compatible with other figures as well

These prices are totally stupid. That Mashin Chaser add-on is just an accessory pack, right? And the Hulkbuster does not need to light up. I wonder how many people will actually buy one at that crazy price. When Bandai pull **** like this, they are not giving people what they want and people are going to turn on them. Sorry for this negative post, but I am very angry at how expensive Hulkbuster is. Even with a full time job and a pretty good career, I can't justify paying that much for this.

These prices are totally stupid. That Mashin Chaser add-on is just an accessory pack, right? And the Hulkbuster does not need to light up. I wonder how many people will actually buy one at that crazy price. When Bandai pull **** like this, they are not giving people what they want and people are going to turn on them. Sorry for this negative post, but I am very angry at how expensive Hulkbuster is. Even with a full time job and a pretty good career, I can't justify paying that much for this.

I'm probably going to get one, and considering the Hot Toys one is going for $800 and is likely to be inferior in posability and construction, I think $310 is pretty reasonable for a Figuarts Hulkbuster.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto

The Machine Chaser add-on is incredibly cheap for what it's coming with.

Dull Brilliance
I went ahead and pre-ordered the Chain Chaser set and Horse Orphnoch. Sigurd is a low priority for me and I crunched the numbers and Sailor V will actually be cheaper through Bluefin, so I held off on her. I actually think the price for Hulkbuster is perfectly fair, it should be noted it's not just a S.H. Figuart but it's also a Soul of Chogokin release and it's price is consistent with that line. Still, fair or not, I just can't afford $300 toys right now so I'm passing.

I'm passing as well, at least for the preorder. Hopefully I can get a used or preowned one down the road (say 5 years from now) for a more reasonable price.

D

Dr Kain

Well I was able to get AmiAmi to cancel my preorders for Chase, Mach, and their bikes. YAY!!

PARTY HARD
Do to expenses and budgets, I am not able to buy any exclusive Figuarts. So I'd like to ask the following:

Which exclusive Figuarts for the following are still available for Pre-order and when will their release date be?
Gaim
Blade

Is Banana Baron still getting a re-release or a Bluefin release? I almost sort of forgot about that.

D

Dr Kain

I'm only getting Mashin Chaser and his bike. He is the only character I like haha.

I actually grew sick of him within 5 episodes because he just became a plot gimmick. In fact, Drive was so bad I just gave up on the show at episode 22 as I got bored of being bored every episode.

I was still considering getting him and Mach because Drive's sculpt is great, but... Drive is sitting in my case not doing anything. Hell, it took me 5 days just to take pictures of him and after that, I haven't done anything with him. I would love to have Midnight Shadow for him, but I doubt I would even display him with the thing attached. As such, I decided it was for the better to just cancel my preorders on them and spend my money on stuff I am going to truly enjoy.

If I change my mind later, I can always get them off Mandarake.