Shuriken Sentai Ninninger Episode 5 - Space Ninja UFOMaru

I just found out that Kasumi is played by
HILDA GORDON! That character really gives out freaky scary laughter once she was outed as being the HORROR GIRL! Like, really spooky crazy laughter!

That actress is a veteran really, unlike most Sentai actors/actresses. I know her from a JDrama (Itazura na Kiss: Love in Tokyo). I think she also has a KR role.

HTML:
And the difference here is that Paonmaru and UFOmaru are auxillary mecha! Stegotchi, Dricera, Parasagun, Zakutor, GT-02, RH-03 are all assigned to rangers! the closest you get is Shield Ressha in episode 4.
You're forgetting Car Carrier and Tank. Admittedly Kyoryuger and Gobuster probably aren't the best example for what I'm talking about. Gokaiger and Goseiger however are as they introduce the exact same amount of auxiliary mechs in the exact same span of episodes as Ninninger.
Gokaiger: Episode 1:Gokaioh
Episode 3:MagiDragon
Episode 5: PatStriker
Goseiger: Episode 1:Gosei Great
Episodd 3:Landick Brothers
Episode 5:Seaick Brothers

HTML:
You're forgetting Car Carrier and Tank. Admittedly Kyoryuger and Gobuster probably aren't the best example for what I'm talking about. Gokaiger and Goseiger however are as they introduce the exact same amount of auxiliary mechs in the exact same span of episodes as Ninninger.
Gokaiger: Episode 1:Gokaioh
Episode 3:MagiDragon
Episode 5: PatStriker
Goseiger: Episode 1:Gosei Great
Episodd 3:Landick Brothers
Episode 5:Seaick Brothers

Gokaiger is a bad example, too. You can't compare an anniversary season (such as Gokaiger and Decade) with a regular season. Both Decade and Gokaiger were shows that didn't stay on using the previous seasons' powers, but they expanded them further. Gokaiger went with different mecha formations, while Decade went with different finisher weapons. In the case of Gokaiger, it could be quite "lacking" without them.

Goseiger, on the other side, I cannot talk much about as I haven't seen it yet. But from what I remember, weren't they just some simple headers that could attack to the mecha?

Goseiger, on the other side, I cannot talk much about as I haven't seen it yet. But from what I remember, weren't they just some simple headers that could attack to the mecha?
They were but they still serve the exact same purpose. New toys*cough*I mean mecha that could combine with the main mech for a new mode

D

Dr Kain

Yeah, Gokaiger's gimmick was using other team powers right from the get go. However, you can hardly consider those mecha.

How were those not mecha?

Nin 5:
- A walking shuriken? You know, Kakuranger was silly show in the beginning, but somehow its silly moments don’t seem as awkward as Ninninger’s can be.

- The kids aren’t even looking at the ninjas!

- Mr. Yokai? Eyes on a mailbox? Kasumi is continually cute without even putting effort into it. Ho refreshing after years of having cuteness bluntly shoved in the audience’s face.

- Yoshitaka talked to aliens? Something about that reminds me of Sun Wu-Kong and his many abilities. Yet the show just throws this fact out there as a random “funny†moment? Why? There’s more random in it than funny.

- Are those what Japanese college textbooks really look like?

- Again with this “magic school†of Yakumo’s. What is this place? This isn’t the Harry Potter universe where such things are par for the course.

- That reveal of Gengetsu was kind of undramatic. There’s no point hiding him in the shadows anymore, either. I thought they’d reveal his lieutenants one by one before he officially appeared.

- Even Fuka’s joining in on Taka’s wackiness.

- Please, no space Yokai. An empire of space ninjas was silly enough.

- It’d have been nice to see UFOMaru do some solo action.