PC Over Console?

I don't have a lot of money these days. The most game play that I have gotten is on my smartphone. I installed Sims Supernatural, and on my PC, which is where I downloaded a simulator so that I could play Pokemon and other games. I must say that playing games on my PC is not all that fulfilling for me. The controls are annoying and hard to control because you are operating the game with the keyboard, and sometimes you need to be quick and it is just not possible with a keyboard - depending on which kind of keyboard you have, of course. Then there are the games that are released on multiple platforms, PC included. The PC versions are usually cheaper, and I can see why lol.

I would much rather play games that are out on PC and other platforms on the other platforms, because you have everything you need in the control pad that comes with that console, rather than having to scramble for keyboard keys when playing said game on your PC.

So do you prefer to play games on other platforms, or do you prefer to play them on a PC?

I like a mix. I play a few tablets on the tablet but when it comes to the rest it is only PC or console, the tablet really takes thirds when it comes to gaming. On the PC lately it is just World of Warcraft on the weekends with no heavy raiding anymore. Console wise we are waiting to get Xbox Day One, a little impatient on that too.

Well, that's just two different things. I guess most of us would have a PC at home even if we not play anything on any platform. A PC is just more. It's also a lot more difficult to get a game running on a PC because there there can more just go wrong.

With a console you just stick the game in and that's it.

I prefer PC mostly because there are more options. You have to ability to voice chat with your friends, browse the internet, as well as play similar games on the PC compared to the console. When it comes to console, all you can do is relax on your comfy chair or bed, and play games on it. No Skype at the moment, and unable to browse the internet if you need tips or tricks on a certain game.

However, the Xbox One is coming out soon. I heard they integrated Skype, and turning the console into an all-in-one entertainment console as opposed to a gaming console. If they want it to be more popular, than this is a good choice. Eventually, consoles will die out if they continue to dedicate it to only gaming. Consoles need for variety, and Microsoft with the Xbox One is one step ahead in the console industry.

I prefer PC. If you dont have a lot of money, you could try to build a pc by scavenging newegg for good deals but i doubt you will find any super cheap ones. If you are as tapped out on money as you say, you'll probably want to go with the console route.

I find playing on the PC to be so limiting. for the full experience, I need the console because I don't have to use a keyboard so the controls make me feel like a real part of the game. PC is for games like solitaire!

I like to play on a PC but I enjoy playing on a console even more. I've had a lot of consoles - the NES, the PS 1, PS 2, PS 3, etc and I loved playing games on all of them. I don't have to worry about system requirements when playing on consoles. Using a controller when playing games feels so natural. And there are a lot of console exclusive games that are not available on the PC.

I am more of a PC guy ever since I have played amazing exclusives like Arma 2, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, The Slender and more that you can't get on consoles. Moreover, I have never gotten the hang off controllers while playing a shooter. I like to aim with my mouse. It's seamless and precise.

So yeah, a PC supporter here.

I like to keep it as varied as possible to be honest; I own a gaming laptop as well as a PS3. I might be ditching the PS3 soon, so I can get a PS4 ;) To be honest I like to use both, having two consoles allows me to have more access to other games, because there are some games that are exclusively made for the PS3 and some PS3 games will never make it to the PC... :(

I like to play on the PC. PC offers more variety of games to play. I only play my mobile or console games when I was lazy and just want to lie down.