Choushinsei
TK 10 Kamen Rider Chaser w/ the Wheeler Dynamics and Kikern tires comes out on May 16th. I have no freaking idea why he comes with one of Mach's things.

Choushinsei
wheeler dynamics?

That's the name of Chaser's default tire. Proto-Drive (Technically Protodrive but I like the hyphen better) has the Archetype Gear, if that can get added to the first post at all.

Also, Lupin Gunner w/ Lupin Blade Viral Core ships on the 14th.

Last edited:
Choushinsei
Sorry for the double post but movie toy info http://41.media.tumblr.com/f0d6d283af2dd4654ab1d9866a719695/tumblr_no8gs0bvcB1tcbqr9o1_1280.jpg

From the KR Drive fan-Tumblr, Shift Next Special is due out early August for 2000 yen with the Tridoron Key (Used to activate the Chou Deadheat sound in the Mach Driver and thus also Super Dead Heat in Drive's). There's also a third section for any "Special items" that might be coming out. HOPEFULLY meaning TK Next/Special two pack or at least TK Chou Dead Heat.

Last edited:
Orange
Chou Dead Heat looks like it will be implementing a new clusterf*** of the riders. Drive's head, Mashin Chasers aesthetics and probably Mach's Body suit again, at least judging by the outline of the body. At least our secondary/tertiary riders are getting a new form!

Also Type Trideron looks pretty aggressive. I like what I see, but I will have to see how it actually looks in suit. It seems like they really took the design of the front of Trideron and put it over Drive. You can see the design of the uncovered tire like Trideron. Nice touch IMO. Also, are the forms on the left his other forms? or the movie rider forms? seems like there will be two different riders or a form change, or at least with the helmet changing.. something similar to DeadHeat maybe?

Choushinsei
Chou Deadheat is actually a Drive form using the Mach Driver, and is most likely just a hybrid of Chaser and Drive since it and Signal Chaser use the same standby and transformation sounds in the Mach Driver.

The silhouettes on the right are Drive Type Special on top and New Guy Type Next below it in blue.

Also, for Type Tridoron, I can't unsee googly eyes and big bushy eyebrows above where Drive's visor is.