Which Rider has the potential to be the most powerful?

The Wind Of Justice
Over the years since Kamen rider created by Ishinomori. Many Riders after Kamen rider one has show up but which of them has the potential. Also which rider power sources do you think is the most powerful.

Last edited:
R

raden238

Yeah Kabuto is the most powerful. Hyper Zector allows him to reverse time, while he himself accelerates or change the past. You're screwed if you went up against him.

MV Maker
Agreed. Decade might be powerful, but he doesn't have the hyper zecter. After that, probably OOO (what with GataKiriBa).

As for power source, probably Kuuga's arcle (all you need is a few electric shocks to make his rider kick go nuclear).

MV Maker
Isn't Ultimate Kuuga's rider kick theoretically able to destroy entire planets?

So yeah, Kuuga.

To be fair, we never see that come into play (they never even mention or hint at it) in the show proper, so there's not much reason to believe it could actually do that (if anyone knows where that legend actually came from, like if it was from a magazine or an interview, I'd love to hear it).

Last edited:
It's been ages since I watched Kuuga but IIRC there was a line saying that if he reached the black-eyed Ultimate form it would mean the end of humanity. I think that was intended to be more of a reference to how the black-eyed form would release the user's inner darkness and turn them into a mindless killer, rather than anything else.

I think the out-and-out strongest attack shown on screen is probably when Agito kicked a god-like entity to death. But beyond that you have to start envisioning specific scenarios for the fights. Catch Souji unawares and he doesn't have a chance to hyper clock up, etc etc. There are magazines published in Japan that have given stats for the Riders, but they really have no correlation to what you'd see on screen and they almost always bump the numbers up for the current hero anyway.

Good point.

It's very clear that everyone around Godai is concerned he will become a purely destructive force, a "living weapon", the more Kuuga's power grows. Maybe this was people taking that to the logical conclusion, that if Kuuga is destruction, then his ultimate power, is ultimate destruction.

We never see the blast radius of the Amazing Mighty kick in that form's sole appearance, just a giant pillar of flame.

I'm actually googling this now, to try and see if there was something that established this as an official thing, that Kuuga can destroy a whole planet by kicking something hard enough... not been successful so far though.

Shining Agito was powerful enough to beat Overlord of Darkness, who is powerful to create the solar system.

Shyni
I'm actually googling this now, to try and see if there was something that established this as an official thing, that Kuuga can destroy a whole planet by kicking something hard enough... not been successful so far though.

I remember trying to find something like that, and all I got was that somebody extrapolated based on the distance of the shockwaves produced by Rising Mighty's kick.

Shining Agito was powerful enough to beat Overlord of Darkness, who is powerful to create the solar system.
Overlord's physical body itself always seemed pretty wimpy despite how much he was capable of, though.