Orange
o9ROr8A.jpg

Holy crap, Figuarts Hulkbuster! if it's <=$100 it will be on my buy list!

I hope Bluefin will get to distribute Marvel figures to help save a little bit on these... Thor doesn't look that great to me, but I will probably get him as well to complete the team.

I hope Bluefin will get to distribute Marvel figures to help save a little bit on these... Thor doesn't look that great to me, but I will probably get him as well to complete the team.

There's not a chance Hasbro will allow them to be released in the US.

o9ROr8A.jpg

Holy crap, Figuarts Hulkbuster! if it's <=$100 it will be on my buy list!

I think we'll be lucky if the Hulk is less than $100.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Does anyone here have Blade King form? I got mine today but there's something that worries me. The hands that are supposed to hold the sword seem very weird and unfitting for it. Is it just me that feels this way?

Does anyone here have Blade King form? I got mine today but there's something that worries me. The hands that are supposed to hold the sword seem very weird and unfitting for it. Is it just me that feels this way?

I've had Blade King since release - and the hands are just fine. How do you mean?

I think the main difference is that most of the hands are sculpted to allow for 2h posing instead of 1. (with the possible exception of the hand that I think is specifically for the "sword drag" pose)

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I've had Blade King since release - and the hands are just fine. How do you mean?

I think the main difference is that most of the hands are sculpted to allow for 2h posing instead of 1. (with the possible exception of the hand that I think is specifically for the "sword drag" pose)

The way the hand is cupped is really small and it looks/feels like I'm forcibly stretching out the hand as long as it's holding the sword. Looking at the way it's sculpted makes me feel like he's supposed to hold the sword sideways even though I know that's not true. Like, when I put the sword in the hand, there's still a pretty big gap inside the hand. I've never seen this with any other figuart. Maybe I'm just nitpicking. Amazing figure otherwise.

Okay, I sort of get where the complaint is - and I think it's how I thought it was. Basically, the King Rouser is sort of like a Dark Souls greatsword (I hope you get the reference on the pose here). Because of its weight, it doesn't get handled like other weapons. Best poses are either standing straight up, in some sort of extended slash, or with it resting on a shoulder.