Digimon figuarts seem to be web exclusives now in Japan. In America, Bluefin can give Digimon web exclusives a retail release since Digimon is a strategic property for the U.S. I doubt Digimon figuarts will get normal retail releases. They could just reissue Dukemon again.

i like turtle
I kinda guessed you'd need Type Wild + Technique for Drive's extra weapons, though I wouldn't mind if they went the Medajalibur route like with the Wizard figures

MV Maker
Honestly, I don't mind Bandai screwing us over for the weapons (I kinda preferred Drive as a fist-fighting rider anyway) as much as I mind the prices on these damn things (the Drive stuff had better be the best figuarts ever to justify it). I'm so happy I don't care enough about them to spend that much.

D

Dr Kain

Honestly, I'm done with Drive stuff past the ones I already preordered. The show is not good enough to make me want to buy anything else outside of whatever Shinnosuke's ultimate form will be.

"Training."
Mashin Chaser and his bike is a must for me. I got Drive Type Speed as well since its his main form. The show isn't that great so I don't really want to buy any of the other figures.

MV Maker
S.H. Figuarts (Shinkocchou Seikou) Trychaser 2000:

SH-Figuarts-Trychaser-2000-03.jpg
[HIDE]SH-Figuarts-Trychaser-2000-01.jpg
SH-Figuarts-Trychaser-2000-02.jpg[/HIDE]

Ultra-Act x S.H. Figuarts Ultraman (Manga ver.):

Ultra-Act-x-Figuarts-Ultraman-01.jpg
[HIDE]Ultra-Act-x-Figuarts-Ultraman-02.jpg
Ultra-Act-x-Figuarts-Ultraman-03.jpg[/HIDE]

I might have to drop my Mach pre-order for the Trychaser (it's one of the only Bikes I'd actually consider buying). Not sure about Ultraman, though.

Last edited:
MV Maker
Is Kuuga's bike a mass release or web exclusive?

Didn't say, though I think Kuuga's popular enough to warrant a mass release.

Also, minor update, they both come out in July (guess that confirms that list from twitter was total bs).

Dull Brilliance
Is Kuuga's bike a mass release or web exclusive?

Mass release. TryChaser 2000 showed up on Tamashii's Monthly Pick-Up page where they highlight four high profile releases for a given month. They never showcase web exclusives on that page.

Dayum, Kuuga and TRCS2000 looked like they jumped straight outta the TV (*_*). Reaaaally tempting now... lol