I was wonder anyone has ever done fansubs for Ninja Captor?

"Shocker Gundan, Banzai!"
Nope. High quality copies have not been readily available, but NINJA CAPTOR is soon to be released for the first time on home video, this coming February on DVD!

Nope. High quality copies have not been readily available, but NINJA CAPTOR is soon to be released for the first time on home video, this coming February on DVD!

Let's hope a fansub follows suit! :thumbs:

Eye See You

Are you kidding me?. I've been looking for this damn series for MONTHS now and no luck finding it. So it will be released in a DVD boxset with subs or something?.

"Shocker Gundan, Banzai!"
We wish! NINJA CAPTOR is being released in Japan on R2 DVD from Toei Video -- now I can get rid of my VHS copies recorded off of the Toei Channel! :)

R

raden238

Nope. Still don't even have fans subs for the Holy Triforce Sentais - Gorenger, JAKQ and Battle Fever J.

Kamen Rider Beserker
There is a fully subbed torrent of Battle Fever on Nyaa, now its not the best sub in the world but its no HK bad and its complete.