Written By: Yasuko Kobayashi​

Right faces off against Zed, which looks to be a futile encounter, while Akira battles Baron Nero. Meanwhile, the rest of the ToQgers and Right's mother can't help feeling like they're forgetting someone important and Castle Terminal undergoes a monstrous transformation.

A decent lead-up to the grand finale. It's nice to see that the rest of the ToQgers will actually be involved with the final battle as well.

Lurker
Shame that the series is underated. Anyway, good to see a penultimate episode where it seems like the villains are winning and the heroes have no chance at all, recent Sentai series didnt give me that kind of feelings. Cant wait to see the climax

another episode that almost made me tear up. the only thing that bothered me was how quickly the others regained their memories too soon.

ToQ 46:

- So Conductor and Ticket were afriad of the darkness all this time and thus never left the train. That's some mentoring right there. He's right up with Ibuki and Kaku.

- Why would Mio bring five candies if they indeed had no memory of Right? Did Wagon plant those too along with the photos?

- How many Kurainer types are there now? I lost count.

- I don't know... the whole "turn them back into children" seems a bit pointless since it lasted all but one episode. If Conductor and Wagon really felt as they did, they could've made a little speech and then let them fight before turning them back into children. Perhaps if the remembrance had occurred on its own without their meddling, it might be more palatable.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
ToQ 46:

- Why would Mio bring five candies if they indeed had no memory of Right? Did Wagon plant those too along with the photos?

- How many Kurainer types are there now? I lost count.

Mio brought five candies because she had that habit before they forgot about Right. It's her subconscious telling her she forgot something.

And we've seen this Kurainer type before, when ToQRainbow got introduced.