Toku Prince
This is way too early to be showing off the sixth ranger. Does this mean we are going to get another series with 10 rangers again? UGH!!!

Sixth Rangers are leaked in February. There's the evidence.

Though, judging by the toy release dates, StarNinja will debut by episode 12 at the latest, probably.

What's up with the western stuff lately? We have the American Mach and now a sixth ranger who 1. is gold (screams America) 2. has a sherif motif (one again, America) 3. got a Humburger morpher (America... duh) 4. Electric guitar (not sure if America or not) 5. got a poncho-like chest armor(?) (America...). I mean.. wtf. Oh and the first 3 of them are surely USA-themed. They should have also added some black droppings on the suit to make it look like oil and the set is complete.

Toei likes American stereotypes.

tumblr_inline_njb8wgjyeo1qfh84n.jpg

This is way too early to be showing off the sixth ranger. Does this mean we are going to get another series with 10 rangers again? UGH!!!

Nah, we always get the official sixth Ranger at this point. For Kyoryuger, we actually got KyoryuGold revealed before Cyan due to that (since Cyan wasn't part of the toyline aside from mecha and battery).

Anyway, I'd really like to get another series with a large number of Rangers. Associating one Ranger with each auxiliary mecha gives them much more personality. Either that, or introduce the second set of mecha as an actual relevant upgrade. I've rarely enjoyed the slow addition of secondary mecha by themselves, especially since they usually get overshadowed by the main ones.

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
Ehh, gold, cowboy, genta or should I say ShinkenGold. Not a preferable combination but we'll see. Hamburger changer is pretty sad...annnd slightly stereotypical. lol

Anyway, I'd really like to get another series with a large number of Rangers. Associating one Ranger with each auxiliary mecha gives them much more personality. Either that, or introduce the second set of mecha as an actual relevant upgrade. I've rarely enjoyed the slow addition of secondary mecha by themselves, especially since they usually get overshadowed by the main ones.

Agreed. The way Toqger did it ("oh hey look what i found, a new train! let's use it, why not") is pretty horrible, not to say lazy...a huge stepback in that regard.

D

Dr Kain

I thought you liked Kyoryuger?

I liked Kyoryu, not loved it. It is no where near my top 15 Sentai series. Maybe #20ish. ANyway, I know I am singing an old song, but I'm tired of there being additional rangers. I want to see a new show that is just the main five. The sixth rangers have become so cliche and they take away from the already shoddy writing of the main cast that it would be nice to see a series again that develops every ranger equally. We haven't had a series that tried to do that since... TimeRanger I believe.

TimeFire. The last time there was never any additional Rangers in a series was GoGo V.

Well technically, in GoGo V they did count LinerBoy as "6th warrior" (sort of, but that technically doesn't count for obvious reason) and there was Zeek-Jeanne in V-Cinema movie; who has been widely dismissed and forgotten; but you are right that GoGo V is the last series to have no additional rangers/heroes, throughout the entire run of TV series.