Talk Up! POWER RANGERS DINO CHARGE – “POWERS FROM THE PASTâ€

It was absolutely accidental, no one can look at the opening preview of some of the stuff the show does and assume that it wasnt.

ALSO GUN MORPHERS! THE MORPHERS ARE GUNS! IM SO GLAD THEY KEPT THAT!

Eh, while I agree the reasoning was stupid, I don't really hate the Solar Morphers themselves. They're just kind of... eh, there. Sure, they could of kept the original morpher but... Disney era and its nonsensical anti-violence decisions.

Welcome
I watched the first episode and you know what i think it looks okay the acting kinda improved but the cgi is less poor.This episode looks great hinting that this shows might be better than the previous season and be saved from 'cancellation' but as the saying goes 'Don't count your chickens before they hatch' because i think that this show might end up be just like its predecessor seasons it will decline in quality and it will have a "mid season" called Dino Supercharge (just like Super samurai or Super megaforce) and then the path to the shows cancellation will be near and sabans brand contract with nickelodeon will soon expire in about 2017 or was it 2018.

.....And then Saban hires you as a writer and then Toei starts taking all your suggestions

'Power From The Past' is a good episode. In it, we get the villains, 2 costumed rangers, and 1 dinosaur zord. I hope that it will get better as the series goes on. :coolshades:

Finally a theme song that isn't a remix of the GGPR theme. I loved this ep, already saw it twice already. No real complaints except Kendall, but I'm sure she'll grow on me. I wasn't expecting to like Shelby as much as I did. Feels like Saban listened to all the complaints over the last 4 years and fixed all of them.

I really really loved this ep. :buttrock: :castlerock: :buttrock:

I have to say this was a pretty decent opening, alot better than the previous seasons. The cgi was ok and the script definitely could've used more of a reworking, but i'm actually looking forward to seeing the series progress. Props Saban.

It has been SO many years since I enjoyed a PR season.
While the acting could be better, the actors show so much passion and energy that it makes them fun to watch. It reminds me a lot of the RPM and SPD cast.

Also, we are finally back to episodes that do not feel rushed. This reminded me in many ways of Lost Galaxy. Lots of character and story-building, 100% original footage all the way through, and a slow introduction of the powers.
If they keep this up, I am going to rank this as one of the best PR seasons out there.

For the first time in many years, I have also decided that I will watch Dino Charge before Kyoryuger.
I know that if I watch the Sentai counterpart first, there will be scenes that annoy me, and I will start comparing and asking "why did they not keep this?" etc.
I want Dino Charge to stand on its own legs.

Looking forward to the next episode.

It's Judgement Time!
Oy, the Keeper took a second to adjust to. That costume looks goofy as ****. Granted, there have been some 'interesting' mentors on the show before. But it's those big doofy eyes. He hardly blinks. I think if he blinked more or should expression in his eyes, it probably wouldn't be so bad. But oh my ga-- SkyKnight wait... Don't leave yet, I've got good things to say about DC, too!! I swear!

But great first run. Really enjoy the villains. The set for Sludge's ship is great. I also dig the voice cast for the monstrous group so far. The cast seems solid and there's some entertaining personalities there which is always a plus.