Talk Up! POWER RANGERS DINO CHARGE – “POWERS FROM THE PASTâ€

First episode. A lot of little things to love, but I also like how the production values for Power Rangers are really improving. They feel like they are about to be on par with Sentai.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Man this was a GREAT first episode!

There were interesting characters with energy and life to them, even if the acting could use work in term of subtlety the emotion and basic character traits were there!

There was a evelopped mythos with events put into place and hints of a bigger, richer universe masterfully put in without any sort of boring exposition! I could see the PR I've always liked, the one with the hints of a larger universe out there that impact the rangers, of dark corners of space where monsters dwell and greater monsters rule, but heroes persevere! The villains had personality that matched well with their whole demeanor. Sledge is fitting in well, even if I would have liked if Wrench and Fury were introduced as Poisandra's brothers (they all have a face on them, marking them as being related). I hope Chaos is her father for some Master Vile antics! I liked to see all the monsters for the season already shown in the cells, that was a really nice touch! I'm guessing the one issuing those bounties is the mob-boss like Lepidopant Lord Deboss!

There was great original action, with energy and style!

And it ended with a great sense of mystery!

I'm stoked for the next episode! Great job team Saban!

The Ranger with the Cowbell
It was a very bloated episode that seemed old and dated to me. Saban seems to be stuck in the 90s and to me it's starting to show. Granted it was the first episode so I can't really say it sucks completely but I hope it improves

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It was a very bloated episode that seemed old and dated to me. Saban seems to be stuck in the 90s and to me it's starting to show. Granted it was the first episode so I can't really say it sucks completely but I hope it improves

How can you say it was bloated when we only got two Rangers out of five and didn't even meet Green yet!

The Ranger with the Cowbell
How can you say it was bloated when we only got two Rangers out of five and didn't even meet Green yet!

That's exactly why I said it was bloated. I felt like we should have at least met the all the leads leading into a cliffhanger. Maybe that's just my take on it and me being rusty to power rangers though. I'll concede that the production has gotten better.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
That's exactly why I said it was bloated. I felt like we should have at least met the all the leads leading into a cliffhanger. Maybe that's just my take on it and me being rusty to power rangers though. I'll concede that the production has gotten better.

I think it's just a different pacing. Back in the day it was either a two parter or a one part episode. Comparing this episode to, for exemple, the first episode of Lightspeed Rescue it feels like it has a comfortable and natural pace.

Some kind of Beast mode
Kendall, best actor thus far seeing as I enjoy her the most.

I like how the opening scenes take place in the Cretaceous and yet they show Earth's continents as they are today. :laugh: :nono:

Also, Keeper killed the dinosaurs. Good job.