The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

Lurker
plus maybe Lesnar wasn't down for loosing to a much smaller guy

Do you remember who he lost his last world title to?

Also, while it's true Reigns isn't exactly void of wrestling skill, he is no ring general, and being the champion means having to be one more often than not

n/s

You mean Kurt Angle? He's 6' and weighs 240 lbs. I doubt he's under Cruiserweight category as Daniel Bryan and Rey Mysterio. After all, champions are for the big guys. Also, Eddie Guerrero weighted 220 lbs and was 5' 8".

Bully Ray, Boogeyman, and DDP appeared in the RR match!

Bubba...combined all the aspects of Ray were combined...at least he didn't come in Tye Dye Camo...though pulling out A & 8 would've been awesome.

Boogeyman...wow...well...at least he didn't have worms in his mouth or broke a clock over his head.

DDP...BANG!!!

Eye See You
Clearly you never saw any of the early UFC events when Royce Gracie would make guys 200 lbs heavier than him tap out. As for Heyman, if Lesnar loses, there will be no double-cross. The only reason he came back was because Brock asked him to. Plain and simple.

Yes I watched UFC when it first debuted, for many years actually.

As for Lesnar, once he is gone, if Heyman stays (like he did for Punk) I could see him managing Reigns and being his mouth piece.

After the RAW Snow segment between Reigns and Lesnar I am pretty damn pumped for this. I think it's gonna be a solid brawl between the 2. I really wouldn't give a **** if Bryan was facing Lesnar. Bryan vs. Ziggler should be the show stealer tho.

Also, while it's true Reigns isn't exactly void of wrestling skill, he is no ring general, and being the champion means having to be one more often than not

Yeah, Eddie G was bigger than D-Bryan, maybe it was the roids?. Lesnar loosing to Bryan would just look too meh. Kinda like the Rey Mysterio bullshit where he beat Big Show. Remember a few weeks back when Jericho guest hosted and tried to give the Code Breaker to Lesnar?, that's how it would look like to me seeing Bryan take on Lesnar.

As for Ring General, Batista wasn't a ring general either until the Mania 21 match that made him one.

I still think the best route to go is Heyman turing on Lesnar (like he's done before), costing him the strap and then aligning with the new Next Big Thing, Roman Reigns. You clearly heard the history Heyman has with the Anoi family so it wouldn't be too far fetched.

Heroes are forever
I think Daniel Bryan is the size of Lesnar's arm. Lesnar would make him tap in a heart beat, plus maybe Lesnar wasn't down for loosing to a much smaller guy, especially if he plans to hit up UFC after this run.
Lesnar himself has said that it's perfectly possible in his book, Death Clutch. He was talking about amateur wrestling, how one day you'd be on top and then in a practice one guy who has never won a match can flip you over and beat you in 30 seconds. And it was certainly like that in UFC too, as Misfits already mentioned.

I enjoy D-Bryan's in ring work but other than that he is boring to me. I really wouldn't be interested in seeing him in the main event again (aka John Cena syndrome). We don't need the same guys in the main events every year. This way it's fresh with Lesnar and Reigns. It's gonna be a legit brawl between those two.
The problem is, if someone new is not in the main event then John Cena gets that spot by default, because Lesnar vs Reigns might not be as over. They've gotta do something about the match because it's not going to be well received.

Cena got the title last year because Bryan got injured and they desperately needed a huge face to hold the title, and it's not the first time Cena has been in that position. So, if Bryan doesn't become champion, we might get Cena's 16th reign. Because Roman Reigns is going to be booed out of the building.

Also, to all the cry baby, fat assed IWC bitches who cancelled the subscriptions... WWE Network hits 1 Million. You crying bitches can all SUCK IT.

As for these "IWC fans that cancelled their subscription", I agree they're fucking morons. I was displeased with the Rumble, but why am I going to cancel when I have a plethora of other **** I can watch.
You're part of the IWC too. Just a reminder.

I meant Eddie, but then I just remembered his Japan reign, so good call
Well, NJPW doesn't count Kurt's wins, so...

Bubba...combined all the aspects of Ray were combined...at least he didn't come in Tye Dye Camo...though pulling out A & 8 would've been awesome.

Boogeyman...wow...well...at least he didn't have worms in his mouth or broke a clock over his head.
Bubba coming out with the glasses made me see how little (nothing) he has changed in 10 years.

Digital Artist
Lol at that Casket Match on Smackdown. Kane got into position to allow Daniel Bryan to seal the casket and win the match. If only it didn't look too obvious then I didn't mind it. But it was obvious. The match was decent though and it was about time the commentary team acknowledge their tag team run as Team Hell No two years ago. Took forever.

Anyways, the rest of the show was okay. I do wonder what Triple H's announcement on RAW is going to be since it is supposed to shape the rest of Wrestlemania. I think the main thing to absorb from the night was the fans booing Roman Reigns. You can hear them loud and clear.