I liked him when he wasn't a god
It's fine if they pace it well and give off subtle hints and flesh out their relationship throughout the show.
That way it won't come off as forced and completely random like what happened in Kyoryuger.
Although I doubt they will make them a couple unless they both quit the police force at the end of the show.
Cause you know, professionalism and stuff.

There's no way not to make it forced, though. Any pairing of the main male and female character in a show is forced - it's treated as the "default" relationship in 99% of media, plus we're coming off two Rider shows where the female lead was heavily pushed as the hero's love interest. "Chemistry" doesn't need to be romantic ALL the time

Honestly, I don't see Chase as the dating type.

Chase has two current modes: "Fight" and "Stand around looking pretty." I hope the next episode will do something to change that, but still ...

There's no way not to make it forced, though. Any pairing of the main male and female character in a show is forced - it's treated as the "default" relationship in 99% of media, plus we're coming off two Rider shows where the female lead was heavily pushed as the hero's love interest. "Chemistry" doesn't need to be romantic ALL the time

What are you talking about? Since when did Kouta have any love interest for Mai, or Mai for Kouta? They only ended up together because they had to (I suppose..). The only legit romance in Gaim was that of Kaito and Mai. -You can include, hardly though, Takatora with Kouta's sister as it seemed like they had quite the date in the last episode- Like you said.. "Chemistry" doesn't need to be romantic ALL the time... And there's nothing romantic between Kouta and Mai. Heck, there's barely any Chemistry in there... Mai was just the holder of the fruit and the "prize" of the person who grabs it. Kouta would happily give the apple to Kaito, then we'd have Kaito x Mai...

As for Wizard, I'll agree that they pushed them together, but come on... It's not like we've got any actual romance in Kamen Rider... Or at least after Hibiki, as I don't know about the previous seasons. That excludes Kiva, of course. At least we have some proper development... They slowly start falling for each other, but don't admit it. And it's even more interesting because we might get a love triangle here. I really want to see how it'll go... Will they end up having a roidmude with a human be together? Or does love for Tomari find its way to Kiriko's heart? Not to mention that we also have Gou who supports Tomari, but doesn't even want to have a slight thought of Chase being with Kiriko.

But anyway... You gotta remember that Kamen Rider is also aimed to teenagers... and you know how the typical teenagers are... To me, as a teenager, romance goes to far most of the times, especially in American shows were it gets serious as Hell. So don't think I'd like it for the leads to be together in every show... especially in such a show. But you gotta understand that we really haven't gotten this much. Sure they've dropped the hints in Fourze and OOO. Kabuto and Decade. But did we ever actually see them having any "deep" connection like Haruto and Koyomi had? I just don't consider them as such.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Well, Mai pined over Kouta a lot, and official material claimed that she was in love with him. We then get the ending of the show where they're the founders of a new race and are explicitly told by Sagara to "multiply and fill the earth." Granted, Kouta's concern for Mai may not have been romantic, and we see in Movie Wars that they've filled their planet with animals - but still, it was there. Albeit part of Gaim's bigger problem of treating Mai as an object to be claimed, with three men fighting over her.

The point I'm making is that "lead male/lead female" is the default setup for 99% of relationships in media anywhere. That's why there's no way to do it that doesn't feel forced. As for Chase, any development for him would be a good thing. There's slow burn, but up until the most recent episode he'd shown very little signs of change since the beginning.

Proto-Drive/Chase Fanboy
latest

Type Dead-Heat debuts next week. It appears to be a cross of Type Speed and Mach, and eagle-eye viewers will notice that the Dead-Heat Shift Car is missing its Signal Bike portion.

MV Maker
Man that's an ugly suit. The worst part: were it not for the shift brace, I honestly wouldn't know if this was supposed to be Drive or Mach.

Lurker
I wish any hints to a relationship was done more subtly.

On the subject of the new suit..... Uhhhhhh..... I'm gonna need to see the rest of it to make a final judgement. As for the top region alone, it looks decent. However, I'm a huge fan of Gaim's Jimber Lemon Arms. So seeing this is sort of disappointing.