Kamen Rider Klock
I seriously ship Kiriko with Shinnosuke. It's the chemistry between the two actors. I kinda feel bad for doing so, because it just reinforces the "partners/friends become a couple" trope.

Lurker
I seriously ship Kiriko with Shinnosuke. It's the chemistry between the two actors. I kinda feel bad for doing so, because it just reinforces the "partners/friends become a couple" trope.

It's fine if they pace it well and give off subtle hints and flesh out their relationship throughout the show.
That way it won't come off as forced and completely random like what happened in Kyoryuger.
Although I doubt they will make them a couple unless they both quit the police force at the end of the show.
Cause you know, professionalism and stuff.

Toku Prince
No one's mentioned it yet but Masashi Mikami confirmed that he'll be appearing in the 15th episode of Drive. That means we'll be having two former Boukengers in at least one episode together (I'm fairly certain that Haruka will be in the 15th episode too since its still part of her arc).

Kamen Rider Klock
Although I doubt they will make them a couple unless they both quit the police force at the end of the show.
Cause you know, professionalism and stuff.

Maybe it'll be like Mustang and Hawkeye. They wanted to get together, but they can't because biases and such

Perhaps Kiriko and Chase can be together seeing how long their relationship will last and THEN Shinnosuke and her.

Kamen Rider Klock
Well, this episode was something. And I expect Type Deadheat to debut within the next two episodes. It would justify it being in the scans soon.

Lurker
From Kamen Rider Drive tumblr:
tumblr_nin22opJpZ1tcbqr9o1_500.jpg
Quick translation of the above scan:
It was revealed that Chase was Proto-Drive and that his memories of being a Kamen Rider were erased. Brain prepares to destroy what he deems a defective product but Medic proposes something else…