"Training."
Yay Secondary Rider team up! Accel would've been the perfect person to bring back because of Mach.

Heroes are forever
Yuto looks different because of the different hair color. Is that really him? I'll need to rewatch the trailer again, I seem to recall him having his original hair color in that scene with Deneb. I thought it was Hajime.

It seems to me that they might be going the "alternate history" route they went with in LGKR. Doesn't sound thrilling, but I like the new monster which looks like it truly belongs in the 70's, and Shocker seems to have a strong presence and a more dignified treatment.

I like that Blade is captured by Shocker, I really like it when a Rider gets connected in some way or another to another Rider's enemy. And this sentence sounds wonderful: "Garren, Mach and Zeronos break into Shocker's base to rescue Blade."

Given the scene in which the Blade trio apparently attack Zeronos makes me believe that for some reason or another, Blade is rescued, then he Leangle (who seems to be aligned in some way or another with Shocker) and Garren betray Zeronos and Mach and attack them.
Of course, it's all part of some masterplan.
It's inevitable for me to immediately go for Shirakura-inspired low expectations, so I hope my prediction is wrong.

And they finally mentioned BLACK RX and acknowledged that he is the other car-driving Rider!

R

raden238

This is starting to sound like a remake of Lets Go Kamen Riders from 2011. People said that Kamen Rider Taisen was like a remake of All Riders vs Dai Shocker. I'm liking that the Blade Riders are more integrated into the story and Zeronos too. I always liked the idea of having the Riders from different seasons form little groups to fight. They did that last year too with Gaim, Decade and Faiz / Wizard, Faiz and X.

"Training."

Given the scene in which the Blade trio apparently attack Zeronos makes me believe that for some reason or another, Blade is rescued, then he Leangle (who seems to be aligned in some way or another with Shocker) and Garren betray Zeronos and Mach and attack them.
Of course, it's all part of some masterplan.

HellNaw.gif

It seems to me that they might be going the "alternate history" route they went with in LGKR. Doesn't sound thrilling, but I like the new monster which looks like it truly belongs in the 70's, and Shocker seems to have a strong presence and a more dignified treatment.

The poster mentioned Rider history suddenly changing and with these new images that seems to be literal. So, yes, it sounds like another "past was altered" story. What I feared from that scenario would be another movie like Let's Go Kamen Riders though, where the other Riders just don't exist in the altered history, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Everyone seems to be involved even before time is restored here.

I guess this means we might get a climax where Rider 3 can fix history, but will disappear alongside the altered world, only for him to miraculously appear alive at the end anyway due to Den-O time physics (memories = existence) in order to allow them to reuse the suit and car in later appearances if he's well received.

Last edited:
"Training."
If history has changed then the big bad may have some time travelling powers. Either that or another time travelling Rider and his friends fucked up again.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
If history has changed then the big bad may have some time travelling powers. Either that or another time travelling Rider and his friends fucked up again.

Zeronos is the featured Rider in this movie.............you can pretty much connect the dots here, guys

Lurker
Since history is alterred, maybe Sentai has been erased from existance and will only appear at the end when things are fixed. I know this looks like a movie exclusively for Rider, but it is called "Super Hero Taisen" afterall

Guillotine Gorilla
So, a movie essentially admitting how Drive is so utterly opposed to the original ethos of Kamen Rider that it changes our perception of the original idea, and thus in the alchemical logic of Den-O and Decade, changes the past literally.
And we have Drive becoming villains now, because in the narrative logic of the Showa Riders where "authority = bad", that's the natural course

I knew betting my money on Takayuki Shibasaki was a good idea.

Now I have to watch Blade.

http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2015/01/22/scans-reveal-super-hero-taisen-gp-details/

Tokusatsu Network has a full translation of those scans and also another one.

Super Hero Taisen GP will begin where Rider 1 and Rider 2 defeated Shocker’s Great Leader in episode 98 of the original Kamen Rider series. The scene from the final episode will be remade with new technology for this movie. There might be surprises in this movie like in Heisei VS Showa when Kamen Rider X transformed with new effects.