K

KamenRiderBritannia

epic!!!!!!!!!!! now we just need one for Darkness Arms xD

Armor Wolf Alchemist
Does the Idun faceplate only come with the blu-ray or does it come with the dvd as well?

Lurker
Perhaps they didn't do Darkness because it needed an entirely new sound for the Sengoku Driver..... Complete Selection anyone?

Perhaps they didn't do Darkness because it needed an entirely new sound for the Sengoku Driver..... Complete Selection anyone?

If you're referring to how Jam's driver had no sound when the fruit was sliced that's an easily solvable problem by a literal flip of the on/off switch.

If you're referring to the sounds the faceplate would make then you're looking at the japanese styled sound since the plate is a straight up kamuro repaint.

Choushinsei
Dragon Fruit in March, Ringo in April, Watermelon in May

The Dragon Fruit in March is the ELS-HEX used by Ryoma in the movie, not the ELS-PROTO used by Alfred in the Gaiden. It's not out of the realm of probability that the two will have separate sounds to match the separate designations.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
The Gaim line of toys will just never end (I love it though!), AC figures of Zangetsu Watermelon and Baron Ringo coming soon on Premium Bandai.

Also Watermelon Lockseed contains lines from Takatora as expected.

The Dragon Fruit in March is the ELS-HEX used by Ryoma in the movie, not the ELS-PROTO used by Alfred in the Gaiden. It's not out of the realm of probability that the two will have separate sounds to match the separate designations.

Oh right I didn't realise that. I doubt they'll make another one though unless it has a different tune to it (very unlikely).