Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Lurker
^

Takatora's a weird case for me. I can see him going either way, I guess maybe if this sex scene is in the V-Cinema we might get a feel for him leaning one way or the other.

Lurker
So I watched the subbed version of the Gaim movie. I liked it..... I guess.... Though, that could be because I hated the last two movies that were related to Gaim. I'll say this though: the movie could've done without a certain scene. Without it, we would've had a lot of stuff that could've been explained more and the movie would've been as good as Kamen Rider W: A to Z (at least in my opinion).

Edit: Hey, you guys know what would've been funny? If an American version of Gaim were to be made, we would've had certain things switched around. Instead of the dancing, we would have soccer and Gaim would be in a dream world where there is dancing :p

Lurker
Edit: Hey, you guys know what would've been funny? If an American version of Gaim were to be made, we would've had certain things switched around. Instead of the dancing, we would have soccer and Gaim would be in a dream world where there is dancing :p

Why an American version if we can just get more V Cinemas? Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy. :p
Seriously though, the soccer world was so boring and poorly written that no V Cinema could salvage that kind of idea.

But yeah, it would be funny if things were reversed.
They really should have had one of the characters in the movie say that they had a dream that everyone was dancing instead of playing soccer :laugh:

Lurker
I wasn't expecting Kaito's story to be filled with the comedy I hated from the show.
Oh well, at least Takatora's story looks promising.

Why not? Kaito was a joke character for most of the show. Not the in-your-face Bravo/Gridon joke, mind you, but still a joke.

Lurker
Does anyone feel like we could've gotten these as regular episodes, if it wasn't for the Kikaider and Soccer movie tie in episodes?

It'd be basically impossible, considering how they have new Riders and forms. I also really can't see these ending up fitting in the series well, considering how somehow we're going to get two people with the Forbidden Fruit temporarily before it was introduced in the show itself. We're probably getting some really bad excuses for that power up and then its subsequent disappearance, without anyone mentioning it.

It'd be basically impossible, considering how they have new Riders and forms. I also really can't see these ending up fitting in the series well, considering how somehow we're going to get two people with the Forbidden Fruit temporarily before it was introduced in the show itself. We're probably getting some really bad excuses for that power up and then its subsequent disappearance, without anyone mentioning it.

Kamen Rider Eternal status. Have the Lockseed break and then Kaito strives to get the real Forbidden Fruit. :laugh:

Lurker

I guess it would have to depend on what's shown. I mean, the whole proto lockseed might actually make sense (maybe not, considering that Zangetsu could've just went into Zantgetsu Shin anyways). The Forbidden Lockseed actually could've made a decent tie in to the movie.... It's just too bad that we know a few things about it at this point.