CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Galaxy Line SOS was an amazing ammount of fun! Really good summer movie with great action! And Lady is adorable!

always henshining'
ToQGer is one of the best Super Sentai ever, no doubt.

only if it's your first. lol

ToQGer is horrible, thank god it's gonna have only 47 episodes. Ninninger couldn't start sooner enough

I'm genuinely surprised this show is getting the amount of hate it is. Go-Busters I could at least understand, even if I completely disagree with it, because it wasn't as standard compared to recent shows, but this is... really pure Sentai. The cast is really likeable, the villains are fantastic, and while they're missing the obvious potential of some things and there was some obvious Red favoritism at times (not as bad as Kyoryuger's though) and I fear they're not going to handle Z/Zed as well as they could, overall I would definitely say this has been a good series.

Lurker
Though I haven't seen ToQger, I will say this. Their villains designs are way, way better than Kyoryuger's.

Kyoryuger are so kids show, more than others Super Sentais. The villains are so for kids.

ToQGer villains are so goods, and the history of ToQGer is a adventure around the Japan, always a new city, a new adventure. That is great.

Again, ToQGer is no doubt, one the best Super Sentai ever made.