The Power Rangers Legacy Line News and Review Thread

D

Dr Kain

That Tigerzord looks down right amazing. I cannot wait for that thing to come out. OH my god I'm getting an orgasm just looking at it. It is show accurate, looks very posseable, and is all paint with no stickers.

That Tigerzord looks down right amazing. I cannot wait for that thing to come out. OH my god I'm getting an orgasm just looking at it. It is show accurate, looks very posseable, and is all paint with no stickers.

As awesome as the Tigerzord is, he is still just a piece in the Thunderzord collection. We need the other Thunderzords now!!!!

D

Dr Kain

As awesome as the Tigerzord is, he is still just a piece in the Thunderzord collection. We need the other Thunderzords now!!!!

They'll come soon enough.

I've still got all of my original Thunderzords (including Serpenterra), so I am in no rush even though I want them all all now.

They'll come soon enough.

I've still got all of my original Thunderzords (including Serpenterra), so I am in no rush even though I want them all all now.

It shall still be inexcusable if they didn't release them or didn't improve on the outstanding base mold by shoehorning the Zord Builder gimmick. We don't want no Supreme Beast Machines Cheetor for $100.

Anybody else curious as how how Bandai will do the Red Dragon Zord with the increased articulation like on Dragonzord and Titanus? Not to mention, how will they do the legs on the Thunder Megazord since Red Dragon's legs would normally slide into the Unicorn and Griffin, but Tigerzord's got zord builder ports. My idea of how that would work is have zord builder connections on panels that fold out of the way for Thunder Megazord mode, but hey, that's just me.

Anybody else curious as how how Bandai will do the Red Dragon Zord with the increased articulation like on Dragonzord and Titanus? Not to mention, how will they do the legs on the Thunder Megazord since Red Dragon's legs would normally slide into the Unicorn and Griffin, but Tigerzord's got zord builder ports. My idea of how that would work is have zord builder connections on panels that fold out of the way for Thunder Megazord mode, but hey, that's just me.

You and me both.
I was hoping that there would be a bit of both used.

Fixes.

They really need to make a correction set.
Remember how the legs are connected on the old DaiZyyJin mold? Yeah, the cylinder design snapped into the butts of the Tiger and Triceratops. That's why it was so sturdy.
Correct it with new Triceratops and Tiger molds; where the ZB port is farther in so the entire thing is more sturdy; and in addition, more metal on the feet.

And we all know those heavy feet on the Legacy Dragonzord are the cause of all evil. They just need to make them fit better with the Megazord legs and have less metal. And an actual connection system.

$40 call it a day, everyone buys it.

D

Dr Kain

Got him at TRU for $136 yesterday.

IMG_5693_zpse9089cbc.jpg

LegacyTitanus03_zps5e9fbc9e.jpg

LegacyTitanus08_zps1470c243.jpg

At that price, he was worth it. Anything more would have been a rip off. I love him, but the pieces he came with to prevent the Megazord's legs from bending is garbage. They don't lock into anything, so they just make it so the tiger and tricera just pop out of the pegs, which is way worse.

Of course, I wouldn't mind if they did an updated Megazord (again) that is all paint with no stickers at all and some slightly modifications made to the legs and hell, maybe some additional articulation in the arms.

Life is viewtiful
Soooo is anyone else having issues with their legacy power morpher gold/white edition? Mine won't hold the coins at all D:

So has anyone heard anything new for the legacy line or are we in a slow period while they finish up redesigns for the next thing?