Welcome
OMG, each glimpse of Mach makes him cooler and cooler. In the trailer for next episode, we can see him act like he's revving a motorcycle with his hand while sticking the other arm out, creating an illusion of a motorcycle arm and him revving it. What makes it even better is that in the trailer when he does it, his two revs match perfectly to the "Mach-ha!" of his transformation sound. If Mach doesn't turn out to be the best secondary Rider, I will cry.

Naku.

I think you better start crying and that hand movement seems to be quite off to me.

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
considering they're strong evidence to believe Chase is proto drive is anyone think we're going to see you fight between then both soon I know Chase is a roidmuidea ( stupid spellcheck ) but a new toy catalog scan suggest that he'll get a new form so idk maybe some kind of redemption would have to happen not quite sure there

10885328_941423152536047_6019280932545552773_n.jpg
One question, who's the Roidmude Mach's fighting? He looks like the Spider-Type with a different head.

I am not sure were to write this but, were are the posts for the spoilers of what happen in the movie. The criminal from episode 0 made a reference of Ulitmate Lupin being caught by Shinnoskue or not from the last episode, so it might fit in the continuity like between the episodes of Type Technic debut and Bolt's revival.

Yeah, that was my thought as well. Don't we usually have movie spoilers by now? Not to sound ungrateful or anything to those who kindly give them out, just kinda feels weird not having them after the movie's plot has been referenced in the series proper. Unless it was posted on another website :sweat:.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Yeah, that was my thought as well. Don't we usually have movie spoilers by now? Not to sound ungrateful or anything to those who kindly give them out, just kinda feels weird not having them after the movie's plot has been referenced in the series proper. Unless it was posted on another website :sweat:.

They were posted on this site less than a week after it showed in Japan, I believe.

R

raden238

I like the Mach Driver's chrome and mechanism. It reminds me of the Faiz and Kaixa Driver on the way it works. The same can't be said for the announcer voice though. He sounds like hes high on drugs or eaten too much sugar.