R

raden238

Is it too much to ask if you can shrink the scans or hide it??? It explodes all over the page.

I hate to be the one to say this but, can someone please tag the above pictures?
It's half a pain that they stretch the page, half a pain 'cause there's so many of them. :V

Is it too much to ask if you can shrink the scans or hide it??? It explodes all over the page.

If you guys uses google chrome it won't stretch the page

nOhOso5.jpg

5vN35U2.jpg

The new Tendou Souji
So, I'm supposed to stop using a browser I like 'cause people can't type "[Hide]" two times? I don't get it.

The Tv-Asahi page for Ninninger is up and here's the following info:

The cast consists of:

Red: Shunsuke Nishikawa
Blue: Gaku Matsumoto
Yellow: Kaito Nakamura
White: Yuka Yano
Pink: Kasumi Yamaya

The main writer is Kento Shimoyama who was secondary writer for Goseiger, Gokaiger, and Go-Busters and also wrote Vs movies for Go-Busters vs Go-Busters, Go-Busters vs Gokaiger, and Goseiger vs Shinkenger

Chief producer is Takebe Naomi who has worked on as main producer on OOO, Go-Busters, Gaim, and Kiva

Action Director is Hirofumi Fukuzawa was main red suit actor for Gaoranger-Gokaiger (except for Magiranger and Goseiger) and been action director since Go-Busters.

The head director is Shôjirô Nakazawa not Koichi Sakomoto and the composer is Kousuke Yamashita who has scored for Magiranger, Gokaiger, and Kamen Rider Gaim.

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ninnin/

Last edited:
Lurker
The main staff gives me confidence that this show will be awesome. I dont know much about the main writer though, any idea what is he capable of?

SK5nvpZl.jpg

Lots of new information

http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2014/12/25/shuriken-sentai-ninninger-cast-crew-revealed/#prettyPhoto

The story began three generations ago with the great Last Ninja, Igasaki Yoshitaka, who sealed the Yokai away for good. When the Yokai revive and their grandfather, the Last Ninja, passes away, five cousins who are all his descendants band together to defeat the threat. The Ninninger are still immature as ninjas but will strengthen their bond as they train in the Ninjutsu Dojo run by Takaharu and Fuka’s father, Igasaki Tsumuji. It’s a story about family and school spanning three generations that can be enjoyed by all generations of the family.

You know, I'm starting to notice the white boots less and less. Maybe it'll be like the Gekirangers' white necks where they really stand out at first and you gradually get used to it?
So a variation of the sibling theme where they all have the same grandfather? Ok I guess. We'll see if it's important or not. The composer is a good choice - Gokaiger and Gaim both had pretty cool (and theme appropriate) music.

The writer is also somewhat interesting. TBH I've only heard negative things about the Kikaider Reboot movie, Go-Busters Returns seemed like one big middle finger to the show's detractors and the other two Vs Series entries don't really stand out for their writing but Toei are giving someone else a chance to step up to the plate rather than just relying on the usual suspects yet again, and that's encouraging.