Ressha Sentai ToQger Station 40: "Who is he ? He's who ?"

toqger40.png

Akira joined forces with Schwartz and fights the ToQger, and assaults Castle Terminal.
In this chaos, Z gets away and uses a well known device to get on the Rainbow.
Being attacked by the Shadow Line, the ToQger jumps to the fight.
But a while after, the memories of the past emerge before the eyes of Light and his friend​
s...

Last edited:
Lurker
So much twists in one episode, who would have thought the ToqGer's hometown is the Castle Terminal itself? I also love how much Schwarz has changed during the series, he went from an ambitious villain to an anti-villain who fights for someone else's shake. Can't wait to see what happens next week

is Mayor of Farmville
"Never judge a book by its cover"....The Train gimmick, the whole imagination schtick....Dude...ToQ is a surprisingly good show with a dark tone at this stage. As Undrave said in a previous episode thread, It was a heavy locomotive that took its time to build up steam and get rolling.

That said, first it was the revelation that the ToQgers were kids turned into adults, and now we see that their town -- Pleiades Shore -- is the Shadow Line base. Which was why they had trouble finding it. Seeing it rise onto the surface, it's as if the town itself was choking in the Shadow, and sought the light. Though...I think Zaram might've known all along (could be wrong about it) that the ToQgers' hometown was the Shadow Line Base, and went with Schwarz because of it.

I do wonder what Grita told Schwarz and the ToQgers...

So much twists in one episode, who would have thought the ToqGer's hometown is the Castle Terminal itself?
I must admit that was one of those moments where I didn't see it coming but when I saw it thought that I should have as it makes so much sense. :sweat:

So much twists in one episode, who would have thought the ToqGer's hometown is the Castle Terminal itself? I also love how much Schwarz has changed during the series, he went from an ambitious villain to an anti-villain who fights for someone else's shake. Can't wait to see what happens next week

When you throw a cure like that, that makes it enjoyable. Who would ever thought that their hometown was right under their noses, beneath the castle terminal.

Some kind of Beast mode
This could be grasping for straws, but seeing how their special tree/home ended up being the Castle Terminal. After re-reading you guys saying that it came to mind the villains could be evil versions/extensions of the rangers. Sounds to simple, right but just thinking out loud for a bit Nero would be Tokatti (Figitity glasses wearing supports), Zetto/Right ( Dark/Light), Shwarz/Akira (Both undergoing changes of heart) Grita/Kagura (Both submissive for the most part, but have their BA moments) Mio/Noire (Both headstrong, but have their insecurities). Especially the way Noire cares for Grita, Mio cares for Kagura the same way. Except more sisterly than, mother/daughterly.

Or was that all waay obvious not to long ago, and I'm just slow?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I must admit that was one of those moments where I didn't see it coming but when I saw it thought that I should have as it makes so much sense. :sweat:

When it was revealed that a Shadow Pool could make another terminal like Castle Terminal (you know in the silly bathouse episode?) it was theorized, I don'T rmemeber by whom, that Pleiades' Shores was the Castle Terminal. I thought it made sense at the time and I'm glad to see it confirmed now!

This could be grasping for straws, but seeing how their special tree/home ended up being the Castle Terminal. After re-reading you guys saying that it came to mind the villains could be evil versions/extensions of the rangers. Sounds to simple, right but just thinking out loud for a bit Nero would be Tokatti (Figitity glasses wearing supports), Zetto/Right ( Dark/Light), Shwarz/Akira (Both undergoing changes of heart) Grita/Kagura (Both submissive for the most part, but have their BA moments) Mio/Noire (Both headstrong, but have their insecurities). Especially the way Noire cares for Grita, Mio cares for Kagura the same way. Except more sisterly than, mother/daughterly.

Or was that all waay obvious not to long ago, and I'm just slow?

You mean Schwartz is Hikari? Akira was born of Shadows.

Still I think it would make sense that Zed is actually another kid from the town himself.

When it was revealed that a Shadow Pool could make another terminal like Castle Terminal (you know in the silly bathouse episode?) it was theorized, I don'T rmemeber by whom, that Pleiades' Shores was the Castle Terminal. I thought it made sense at the time and I'm glad to see it confirmed now!

You mean Schwartz is Hikari? Akira was born of Shadows.

Still I think it would make sense that Zed is actually another kid from the town himself.

Hmmmm... That makes me think of a possible plot, even though it wouldn't really be good, but oh well.. Right, Mio, Hikari, Kagura and Tokatti being a very close group of friends that were imagining themselves taking on an adventure together. Zed looking at them from afar hoping he could join them, but never trying to do so due to his insecurities and shyness. Somehow a mysterious force changes their lives into what they imagine themselves doing. The Rainbow Line is the way for the 5 kids to take on an adventure all together to find their hometown. Even though Zed wanted to be part of that adventure, he let his inner darkness (insecurities/shyness/fear) capture him, hence the Shadow Line. Zed is just a shadow of his former self, strungling to reach the light and do what the other 5 kids are doing, and that's why he is the centre of the Shadow Line.

Or Zed is in a coma while dreaming of what we see, and the 5 kids are trying to make him wake up from the coma, hence his obsession with light. Well, of course that would be a weird thing to see, but oh well.

I really hope it doesn't turn out that Z was actually another children who was too shy or jealous of the other kids.
Also, it would feel a little odd, since we have no hints about that.
Pretty much all we saw until now was foreshadowed (even the fact that Z can use the applichanger, since even Ticket could do it)
Exactly like what Undrave said.

The tree could have been a Shadow Pool before the kids could notice it and the Shadow just decided to use it to make a castle terminal.
Or something as simple as that.

Also, I guess that the intention of the writer is not to show us Shadow as something bad, but as something that must exist.

And I know that the villain plot is fantastic, but everybody seems to forget the President of the Rainbow Line.
I'm sure he's the key to all this mess.