Kamen Rider Klock
So, the second Rider is a cameraman? I immediately thought about the original Rider 2...

It is more than likely a homage to him, I'd say. Also, he'll be challenging him to a contest, huh? Will this be the gimmick that'll lead into Deadheat?

Welcome
Probably. Deadheat's probably going to debut around episode 16 . Drive's structure is a lot more flexible than the usual two-parter Rider shows while not being one continuous storyline like Gaim's, so they definitely can span the arc across 5 episodes to end it with them either teaming up to find the culprit or finding the culprit at the same time.

Lurker
I have no idea how to post pictures or links here, but if you look at the Kamen Rider Wikia page for the Shift Cars, there's a pic of Shift Colorful Commercial that seems to say that it allows him to create 3D holograms. Road Winters power seems pretty obvious, and we seem to have gotten a pretty clear clue about Burning Solar, although I have this sneaking suspicion that Solar is the Himawari Lockseed of Drive. We've never gone this long after seeing a Shift Car before seeing it utilized, and it wouldn't be completely preposterous for there to be a Shift Car with the sole purpose of protecting Kiriko. Still, I'm waiting for the Tire Koukan.

Deco Traveler and Amazing Circus just seem like they'll be completely random. I thought Traveler looked like a tour bus, so I thought it might be a sound-based Car, but apparently it's some kind of souped up Japanese truck? Circus sounds like a Vegas-esque Car, something gimmicky and silly.

Having seen Type Technic in action, I like the concept that it's more of a support form than anything else. He isn't particularly distinguished by a statistic, but the rearview camera and ability to hack machines are nice touches. The Tire placement does look awkward, and I feel like whatever material they used for the section of costume when he's Tire-less looks cheap. I don't really get the complaint about certain Tires not working though. Dimension Cab with Type Wild would be completely useless. At least Technic could send his head somewhere to spy.

Getting real tired of hearing Surprise Drive as the insert song for every episode.

They must have some sort of deal with Mitsuru Matsuoka for promotion of the single.

It's very rare for Kamen Rider to use the theme song so much as a insert song.

Even Gaim used it once

Fourze also played "Switch On!" until episode 6 when they started playing "Giant Step". However, after that they continued using Switch On in some fights.

It doesn't really bother me hearing SURPRISE-DRIVE in the fights. Reminds me of Super Sentai.

Fourze also played "Switch On!" until episode 6 when they started playing "Giant Step". However, after that they continued using Switch On in some fights.

It doesn't really bother me hearing SURPRISE-DRIVE in the fights. Reminds me of Super Sentai.

Which could be a bad thing to some. Kamen rider didn't start shifting towards being more like a Sentai series until Den-o

Before the series was trying to be part Japanese drama and scifi

Kamen Rider Klock
The thread has been quiet outside discussions of the use of Surprise Drive. Which is kind of disappointing. I was expecting more conversation about Type Formula.

What's there to say? we only have a silhouette to go on....
I guess the head looks a bit like a cyberman helmet, and he appears to have some weird things on his wrists, and a giant spoiler on his back ,but that's all I can say.

Kamen Rider Klock
Well, we could discuss what kind of abilities it might have. We already know about the Trailer Cannon, but what do you think Type Formula will be able to do? Super speed seems like a given, but there's probably more to it.