The Great Me
The auxiliary mecha's coming after it also look just as good and I believe this is the 1st I've seen a Sentai series that has a mixture of Animals along with Vehicles making up a whole mecha.

Not the first man. First one if I'm right was Ohranger, though Ohranger's "vehicle" components weren't real-world vehicles. But they technically were vehicles.

Would like to change his avatar
Hopefully they get the same treatment as Kyoryuger and get to team up with the Hurricanger and Kakuranger as well!

I'd be more interested if they got Takumi Tsutsui and threw Touha/Jiraiya into the mix. Dude looks pretty much the same for being 50, he still acts, and Sekai Ninja Sen Jiraiya is probably the best of the ninja tokus.

EDIT: Actually, in addition to Jiraiya, bring back past Sentai ninja members who weren't from ninja teams. We know Jun'ichi Haruta would likely return as Dyna Black. Track down Yuki Nagata and bring back Yellow Mask! Go crazy and throw in Daisuke Ban as Captor 7, too.

Last edited:
Yes. Humanoid mechas would be:

Battle Fever Robo
Tetra Boy (the robot mode is his default: he only becomes a cannon when combining)
Kyodai Juushou and Juushou Fighters
Red Puncher
Blocker Robos
Ro-Voyager
MagiMajin
that Hurricanger thing from Gokaiger
Its names is Furaimaru.

Then Furaimaru from Hurricaneger and the God Saruda (Kakure Daishôgun red mecha) count as well?

WHat's your opinion of the V Fighters from Carranger?
Because I totally understand how Ryûseiô from dairanger and Gobusters ace are not humanoid mechas as their first forms are not robots, but I can't help to see the V fighters as humanoid robots.
They are vehicles indeed, but since each ranger is getting their own robot (thus making the humanoid part not special), makes me want to put them on that list.

Then Furaimaru from Hurricaneger and the God Saruda (Kakure Daishôgun red mecha) count as well?

God Saruda is a monkey, so he'd be an animal mecha.

Furaimaru is a combo of two Karakuri Ball pieces. Those are weapons.

WHat's your opinion of the V Fighters from Carranger?

Vehicles. They just happen to have a robot mode.

At the very least they're hybrid mechas.

Because I totally understand how Ryûseiô from dairanger and Gobusters ace are not humanoid mechas as their first forms are not robots, but I can't help to see the V fighters as humanoid robots.

The VRV Machines' base forms aren't robots either. They're vehicles when they're stored in Victrailer.

The ultimate Toku FAN OF DA CENTURY
One of my speculations

There should be a crossover called Shuriken Sentai Ninninger vs. ToQger: The Great Ninja Battle! It will be like Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters, but only with Kakuranger and Hurricanger instead of Zyuranger and Abaranger. I'd like to see this happen, and if it does, I'll be as pumped as I am for Dino Charge!

Seeing how close Toei staffers still are to the Hurricanger cast, Teruaki Ogawa (NinjaRed) and Satomi Hirose (NinjaWhite), i'd be very surprised if that wasn't planned from day one.
And it's another chance to put the recently remade Ninjaman suit to good use.

I'd love to see Jiraiya too, but that sounds too smart for Toei.

The ultimate Toku FAN OF DA CENTURY
Seeing how close Toei staffers still are to the Hurricanger cast, Teruaki Ogawa (NinjaRed) and Satomi Hirose (NinjaWhite), i'd be very surprised if that wasn't planned from day one.
And it's another chance to put the recently remade Ninjaman suit to good use.

I'd love to see Jiraiya too, but that sounds too smart for Toei.

Yeah, man. See how many times Hurricanger returned? That'd totally work. But like Kyoryu vs. GB, they might have to get new voice actors for the retired actors. But let's keep our fingers crossed this crossover will happen. :)

God Saruda is a monkey, so he'd be an animal mecha.

Furaimaru is a combo of two Karakuri Ball pieces. Those are weapons.

God Saruda was meant to be more monkey shaped and they changed it because the jusho fighters had so much success. (read in Japanese sentai book interview) I count it as a humanoid mecha for this reason. Compared to the other Choninju it's too much different. If it had respected the overall design it wouldn't have two swords and wouldn't run like that.

Vehicles. They just happen to have a robot mode

At the very least they're hybrid mechas.

Go with the hybrid term.

The VRV Machines' base forms aren't robots either. They're vehicles when they're stored in Victrailer.

I'll stick with hybrid.

One of the Lord's Angels
More Rumored Cast (Some could be fake)

Before I revealed the latest rumored cast (which I consider 2 be fake), I'm gonna recap the updates from last night

According to the boards, Kasumi Yamata (NOT Yamada but Yamata, I know, it's weird) has been rumored as Momoninja.

The actor for Kininger is rumored to be played by someone with the last name Nakagawa & NOT Nakamura as previously rumored.

Lastly, there's an argument for Akaninja as both Shunsuke Nishikawa and Taiki Nishikawa are being penciled in as those who got the lead.

That was from last night, here is today's casting rumor. The only thing that should be considered real from now on is that one of these rumored cast members is in my eyes an confirmed rumor. I'll be revealing that person as I reveal this latest rumored cast that I consider to be fake. Here's the latest casting rumor

Akaninja: Yukito Nishii (from D-Boys)
Aoninja: Kodai Matsuoka (Young Ryuji from Go-Busters)
Kininja: 中川パラダイス (Don't know who he is which is why I considered this fake)
Shironinja: Yuka Yano (With her being rumored more than most, we have to consider that her being in Ninninger is becoming a reality)
Momoninja: Tomoe Yamanaka

With that, you all know which rumor is real and which is fake. The only true rumor right now in my opinion is that Yuka Yano is in Ninninger. Everyone else, we will have to wait and see on December 31st between the hours of 6-10 PM EST to see if the others are true.

That'll do from me. For now, back to you guys.