^ Why is a giant owl dressed up as a human?

>>>Akaninger (Akaninjaa)
>>>Aoninger
>>>Kininger
>>>Shironinger
>>>Momoninger

Yay! Not only are these not *show name-color* names, they're a throwback to Goranger.

>>Transformation Shinobgatana Ninja-Ichibanmaru (red Shinobi shuriken included)

>>Ninja Pistol Gamagamajuu (blue Shinobi Shuriken included)

>> Shuriken holder Ninnin buckle (white Shinobi Shuriken included)

>> Three steps Ninja Attack Karakuri Henge (yellow Shinobi Shuriken included) (I guess it's a weapon)

I wonder what pink will be packaged with.

>>Shuriken Gattai DX Shurikenjin
5 Otomo Shinobi included
( Human robot Shinobimaru, Dragon robot Dragomaru, Dumptruck robot Dumpmaru, dog robot Wanmaru, train robot Byunmaru)

>>Otomo Shinobi series 01 Paonmaru (Otomo Shinobi Shuriken Paonmaru included)(elephant motif)

>>Otomo Shinobi Series 02 UFOmaru (Otomo Shinobi Shuriken UFOmaru included)

No! It's GokaiOh's "bunch of stuff that don't make sense together and go completely against the motif" again! On the other hand:

When Shinobimaru is placed at the core, Shurikenjin is formed.
When Dragomaru is placed at the core, Shurikenjin Drago is formed

We haven't seen something like this (rearranging the combination) since Timeranger.

I guess it will either come with another weapon (they seem to include the colored Shinobi Shuriken), or since no boy gives a damn about pink, will be sold only as a Collectible.

For the design, it seems that this person has seen the catalog, they just didn't post the scans. However I'm a little scared by it. They say it can be recreated easily with a baby holder...

Wait, some of the shuriken transform into robots? You sure this list isn't from kamen rider? :p Still, having one that turns into a UFO sounds cool.

No they just change form, as written some change to for the head of the main robot. I think some of them don't and those don't have led lights, just sound gimmick.

Last edited:
Lurker
THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL!

[HIDE] dv0R8VE.jpg[/HIDE]

Seeing the whole costume now, I don't think the white boots go well with the males, especially when the gloves are the respective colors. They jar with everything else.

wow you can see the arms of reds robot on the chest. It does look weird. And while I clearly see the dragon's head I can't think of the right arm as an animal. It looks like the catalog listing is true

Let me translate the poster

"Shinobi who don't hide". (on the right)

Starts February, 15th 2015 at 7.30am on TV Asahi
"The 2015 Super Sentai are Ninjas, popular among kids"

"Both "Kakuranger" in 1994 and "Hurricaneger" in 2002 were popular.
With the 3rd installement of a Ninja motif Sentai, the new heroes are without limits andform a group of explosive Shinobi, who don't hide!
Each one of them is the heroe of the show ! The 5 "Ninja All Stars" fight against their enemy, the Yôkai.
(yup, yokai, like kakuranger)
Fight and become the best Ninjas! Shuriken Sentai Ninnninger!"

Last edited:
Blade Adept
Wow.

I quite liked the initial reveal of the suits from the torso up, but now with a rough idea of what the whole thing looks like, I don't think I've ever converted this quickly from loving a suit to borderline disliking it completely. As Black Fang said, what's with the sudden contrast between the black and the white? Why is there a need for any white? It's especially bad on Momoninger, because her thigh high whites accentuate this problem the most. By default, Shironinger comes out best from this partial wardrobe disaster.