Toku Prince
There's speculation that Type Formula will be Drive's form after Deadheat, serving as the equivalent to Kachidoki Arms (form before the final form). Another toy rumour says in the third quarter a new weapon called the Trailer Cannon will come with Shift Formula and that there would be a Shift Car set that will come with Shift Formula 01, Shift Formula 02, Shift Formula 03 which would serve as support items.

Deadheat is the Kachidoki equivalent going by toy line schedule.

Lurker
Formula had to be the final form, with maybe Special being a movie exclusive form. Next is the sound the driver makes when a Signal Bike is scanned, that could be a movie form. Over on the other hand, doesn't really have a tune and is represented by the R logo in inverted colors. So Iwouldn't really count that.

With Mach being revealed to be Kiriko's brother, this makes me wonder what his connection to Chase will be. Matter of fact, what is chase's connection to Kiriko, seeing how he is somewhat haunted be her protecting Drive from his attack.

A simple passerby...
It actually feels like Deadheat is more like Jimber Lemon. Considering that Kachidoki didn't debut until Episode 23, we could possibly be seeing Deadheat sooner, since it combines Mach's Signal Exchange with a Shift Car.

Ore, Sanjou!
It actually feels like Deadheat is more like Jimber Lemon. Considering that Kachidoki didn't debut until Episode 23, we could possibly be seeing Deadheat sooner, since it combines Mach's Signal Exchange with a Shift Car.

Gaim's not really a good example to go by, since the main rider there got three power-up forms instead of two like most post-decade riders

A simple passerby...
I was talking more of in general. Deadheat feels like what FangJoker feels like. And since the Drive Driver seems to have more Types programmed into it, it's also plausible that they want to make the same amount of Toysales that Gaim did, considering it's popularity last year.

Ore, Sanjou!
I was talking more of in general. Deadheat feels like what FangJoker feels like. And since the Drive Driver seems to have more Types programmed into it, it's also plausible that they want to make the same amount of Toysales that Gaim did, considering it's popularity last year.

that being said, it doesn't mean all those types will be used.

So Mach is Kiriko's brother? Interesting. Looking forward to seeing how that dynamic is played up and what his relationship with Shinnosuke ends up being. I wouldn't be shocked if Mach starts out as a semi-antagonistic Rival Rider towards Drive for some reason or another until we progress to a more traditional Double Rider relationship :169:.

I imagine he might not take well to Shinnosuke's closeness with Kiriko like Japaneseseriesfan suggested... though on the other hand, he might just end up shipping the two together :sweat:.

I wouldn't be shocked if he gets roped into the SCU because they want a crime photographer or something :p.

Heck, it'll be interesting just to see how he gets his belt and abilities and how Mach fits into the Roidmude situation. And I'm also curious where things will go for Chase since he'll have two Riders to contend with now and Drive's future upgrades.

I was under the impression that Deadheat was the proper Mid-Season Upgrade for Drive, but considering the trend starting from Wizard for a form or multiple forms before that, maybe it's the...pre-Mid-Season Upgrade Form in the vein of the Dragon Forms and Jimber Arms? It would explain why it requires Mach to help initiate it, if I'm remembering the form details right :redface2:.